Chapter 23: The Day they Choose their own Path

2001

" Beale-Mitchell, Emma"

" Beale-Mitchell, Lily"

" Woohh! Dat my sisters!" Daniel shout in his ma's arms beside her is his mother

" That's our daughters!" Beca and Chloe shout with so much love in their voice clapping. Emma and Lily grin as they raise their diploma in the air grinning proudly especially seeing and hearing their mother's proud voice.

" I'm so proud of you my babies!" Chloe teared up hugging her daughter. She can't help it, being three months pregnant making her emotional and her hormones messing with her emotions.

" Mom. We're not baby anymore" Lily said but her smile not leaving her place.

" We're graduate!" Emma squeal hugging her mothers.

" Ur cruwshing me!" Daniel shriek laughing as his sister blow him raspberry.

" What are we waiting for? Let's celebrate!" Beca said as the family raise their hands

" Lets go. I'm hungry" Chloe said making the three laugh. Chloe always hungry.

" Your always hungry Babe" Beca said jokingly

" Hey! No judging. I'm carrying your  child"

" Yes babe"

" Your so wimp. Ma" Emma and Lily said

" Wimp" Daniel giggle

" Hey!"

______________________________________________________________________________

" Hey moms" Emma started making her mother's attention to her.

" Yes Emma?" Chloe ask

" Well. Lily and I talk. And we want to talk to you about our future" Emma said

" Yeah. You know. What we would do after highschool" Lily added.

" And? What you two plan? You know what you two plan. Your mom and I will be there for you and supporting you" Beca said. They can see a relief pass through their eyes.

" Well. I decide to go in college" Emma started but still nervous.

" That's great honey! What course are you gonna take?" Chloe ask

" I'm taking Law course" Emma said

" Wow Law. And why your still nervous?" Beca ask noticing how nervous she is.

" Well.... I kinda had a acceptance letter in Boston" Emma mumble

" What is it dear?" Chloe ask

" I had an acceptance letter in Boston" Emma said louder for her mother to hear. Her parents look at her in silent.

" Mom? Ma?" Emma ask worried.

" Are you sure about this?" Chloe ask her as Emma nod.

" Yeah. I think about it a lot." Emma said.

" Well. If your sure about this. Who am I to stop you. I'm so proud of you" Chloe said holding her daughter's hand.

" Ma?" Emma ask looking at her Ma watching their interaction.

" Kid. If its really you want. Like we said. We will support you... You may be far away but contact us so we know what happen to you. Okay?" Beca said smiling at her daughter who hug her mothers.

" How about you Lily?" Chloe ask her other daughter.

" well. Unlike Emma. I don't want to go in college" Lily said.