Chapter 18: The Day of Golden Circle [Part 4]

After showing to Harry the new invention and how his brain still uncoordinated with his movement when he is almost beat by the men in Kentucky and Agent Whiskey saving him and showing his skills to them. The television suddenly went to another commercial getting all their attention as their most search organization appear.

Golden Circle

" Hello Mr. President. Hello World. I'm Poppy Adams. As you can see your the selected President of your perspective country where I can negotiate with you as the largest scale in situation in history." The woman wearing an eyeglass and yellow dress said smiling at the camera.

" A few weeks ago. A certain virus was release contained all variety of my products."She started again as on screen appear a named of variety of drugs. "Cannabis, Cocaine, Heroine, Opium and Ecstacy"

" Some of you are already infected. After incubation. Stage 1 symptoms will appear which you will experiencing blue rush." She said as appear inside is a man in a room with blue rush

"Next. Second symptom will appear. Mania. As the infection will enter through the brain. Very distressing to the victim and those around them." Second person appear in a room where a man is like dancing and loss in his mind

" Stage 3. Paralysis. Catastrophic. Once thorax is affected. Breathing become impossible leading to hardness of breathing and leading to a nasty death"
The third man shown where the man is paralyzed in his state and after a minute, he's breathing become hard and bled out through his nose and eyes.

" But Good news to those millions of affected. I an antidote" She stop at the fourth where it shown a musician which is Elton John frozen state where the doctor made him drank an antidote and heal him.

" What you done to me you fucking bitch!?" Can be heard Elton John shout at her.

" This antidote is 100% effective and ready for shipment around the world. You have my word if the following conditions are met" She said not even bothered by Elton John saying as she came near the camera.

" First. I want all drug to be legalized and alcohol to be taxed. Second. I want all my colleagues to receive full legal immunity. Meet my terms and I will look forward to help your country great with economy or continue with uncooperative and leave your country with blood and bad shape. Save Blood. Legalize" Poppy last said as it end.

After the announcement in tv. The whole world became in chaos as lots of people are affected. Some reach the Stage 2 symptoms while the hospital keep them stable while waiting for the antidote to ship. News spread quickly around the world about Poppy Adams.

The Kingsman in Kentucky heard the President of America decision where he will let the people die as they can't sit there and do nothing so he send the three on a mission where to retrieve an antidote when Charlie came in contact with his girlfriend who is also affected by the drug.
______________________________________________________________________________

Timeskip

Beca didn't know what to do. Hey went to ski to retrieve an antidote which she succeed but Charlie almost kill him and Agent Whiskey to the cable but Agent Whiskey manage to save them. They almost died when they are ambushed in a cabin destroying the antidote as Agent Whiskey face them. When Beca's going to cover, Harry stop her as Agent Whiskey came back in the cabin. Harry shot Agent Whiskey in the head as Beca and Harry fight. Beca use the Alpha-gel to help Agent Whiskey ignoring what her Uncle Harry saying that he's a a traitor. Even from what his uncle did. He cover him to avoid trouble but she think her uncle is still not stable.