Chapter 8: The Day She Learn about Kingsman

United Kingdom
1992

A 15 year old Beca sat dumbfounded as she listen to her Uncle. Its been 2 years since she last visit Queen and talk about the magic she seen she used

Flashback
" So you have magic" Beca said awkwardly as she scratch the back of her neck who look at Queen with curious expression.

" That I do have." Queen answer watching Beca reaction

"uumm... Cool" Beca said as Queen raise her brow at the unfamiliar word.

" Cool?"

" I mean I'm okay with it with your magic" Beca explain which got Queen attention

" Others would run for their life. And your okay with it? I don't believe you" Queen said with scoff as Beca snort.

" Believe me. I've seen worst of it" Beca said with sigh

" Does your world also has magic?" Queen ask

" Well no but I learn something impossible from the day I learned I'm adopted." Beca said

" And what it is?"

" Well. Since you have magic, you might know about it." Beca took a deep breath as she told Queen about the video she seen where she is drop off by a shadow. " And the only thing that I know from my biological parents is a necklace and my baby blanket."

Queen look at her with utter shock. A shadow. A land where its known as Peter Pan she heard a shadow. Means she's from Neverland. But it doesn't explain why the shadow would drop off the baby. Because she's a girl?

And did just say necklace and Baby blanket. It can't be but her hopes get high. She look at Beca again seeing resemblance of her. Is it really her?

" A shadow?" Queen ask trying to control her emotion. "Why you didn't tell me before about this?" Queen ask

" Because at that time. I don't want you to think I'm crazy but when I learn that you have magic. Well you know the rest" Beca explain with a shrug.

" You can tell that I'm different since we always seen each other in my world or what you called dreamland"

" I know. I know. But its just hard to process. Its means I can't find my real parents since it means that I'm not from my world" Beca said as she felt herself waking up

" Well. I might help you find them. Just tell me your real full name and the description of the things your biological parents left" Queen said as Beca eyes lit up knowing Queen has magic. Maybe she can really help her.

" Really?! Would you really do that?" Beca ask

" Yes dear. Now tell me before you fully wake up"

" Right I feel myself waking up" Beca said with grin.

" My full name is Rebecca Denielle double C. I have a necklace with DC and RM carve on each side. Oh and most importantly a baby Blanket with my name embodied with it" Beca said with grin as she finally fade leaving Queen with her eyes wide eyes and nit seeing the tears falling in her eyes.

End of Flashback

Beca grimace as she never dream about Queen again and it hurt her since Queen is one of the closest she have and it hurt her.

Now back to where we are. She learned that her Uncle Harry work as Kingsman is not an ordinary tailor but a secret agent that serve the world against the greatest enemy that will harm the world.