Chapter 10: The Day Beca Mitchell changes Everything

1995
Timeskip

" Come on Becs! Its starting!" Chloe called excitedly as she bounces in her seat.

" Coming" Beca said grumpy as she is holding a popcorn that she microwave from her kitchen.

Its been two months since they met.
Since Beca found her crying and introduce herself awkwardly making Chloe giggle as she remember that every time.

" Tell me why did I agree on watching this movie?" Beca scowl as she did not like movies. Not really hate but they're just predictable.

" Oh shush. I know you love it and beside you will be cuddle with me" Chloe said as let herself.comfortable at Beca side leaning on her shoulder as the movie start.

Meeting Beca is a blessing to her. She is mesmerized by her beautiful but once she look at her appearance. Damn. The girl look so hot in her outfit and she starting to have a crush on the girl. Its no secret that she's bisexual. The girl might look intimidating but for Chloe, she is mysterious and adorable. Getting to know her is the best thing happen in her life even if the girl has many walls but she manage to be best friend with the girl.

She is even the new member of the Bella!

Chloe smile at herself when she remember the day she heard Beca's voice singing.

______________________________________________________________________________
Flashback

Every morning, Chloe went to the track field to do her usual routine. Jogging before her class. She went to the bathroom to start showering when she heard the door open and hear a familiar voice singing, Chloe having no personal boundaries went out to her stall naked and went to the source of the voice and when she peak in the curtain, she saw a familiar brunette hair and she already knew who it is as she open the curtain immediately but what she did not expect is having her back on the cold tile with the shower still on and an arm press on her neck. She saw Beca eyes widen as she took a step back.

" Chloe. What the fuck? Don't sneak up on me like that. I almost hurt you" Beca said stepping back as she reach for the curtain and cover her body.

" I can see that" Chloe mutter, almost aroused that their body almost touch and damn its so hot.

" Really Beale? Your stalking on me on my shower?" Beca raise her brow as Chloe shout an indignant hey to her.

" Its not my fault that you have amazing voice." Chloe pout "And that song Titanium. That song is my jam. my lady jam" Chloe said confidently and whisper seductively at her making Beca blush as she sigh and look away from Chloe's body.

She never knew she met a girl like her, No boundaries or so called personal space and speak what's on her mind and kinda bubbly. Exactly opposite of her.

" Gross" Beca mutter as Chloe giggle at her. "You have to join the Bellas" Chloe said as Beca eyes widen

" No way. I don't sing boring songs" Beca said rolling her eyes.

" Well don't let Aubrey hear that or she'll go monster on you" Chloe said with furrowed brow.

Beca met Aubrey when Chloe brimg her to the rip-off where they loss and Chloe introduce Beca to them. Beca shake their hand but still herself. Everyone cool with her except Aubrey who confront Chloe about having an alternative and delinquent friend making Beca roll her eyes and insult Aubrey about being a stuck up bitch which also make Aubrey dislike the brunette more which same from Beca

" Well. Blondie there so how about a no" Beca deadpan.

" Is Beca Mitchell afraid of Aubrey Posen?' And that is the last straw. Beca like challenges and don't back out. And she really is not afraid of Aubrey.