Chapter 26: The Day the She gave up her Child

2002

Emma is found in the wood when she still a baby with no birth certificate, just a baby blanket with her name. She grow up from her foster home. The first foster home who adopt her are the Swan, they are a couple who are trying a child but fail for years so they decided to take care of Emma. Until she turn 5 when the couple has a miracle and baby coming on their way. Emma supposed to be happy but the Swans brought her back to the foster home since now that they already have a child on their own.

When Emma met Lily, she felt connected and they become fast friends. They are inseparable and they accept each other in flaws. Emma and Lily are theft and Lily sometimes lied to save both of them and Emma is the one whose keeping her in line.

But meeting Beca and Chloe who are now her new mothers teach both of them love and learn to trust again. They never gave up on them no matter how huge their mistake is, they maybe a scolding but they did not sent them back to the foster home because of their mistakes.

Whenever she saw her mothers affectionate to each other, she can't help but wish that someday, she will also find someone that she will love and love her like her parents do. After years of their marriage, their love in their eyes did not change, its just glow more everyday and it warms Emma's heart. They have a happy family and they even have siblings. Their moms are really active sexually.

In hopes of finding love like her mothers. When she met Nael Cassidy and both start dating, she gave everything. Maybe that's why others describe that Love is blind.

She blinded by the love she have with Nael that she didn't notice how he take advantage of her. When he borrow some money claiming that he need it for his study, she believe him even though her gut telling her that he's lying. She keep it a secret from her parents. And when he asked her to move.

Flashback

Emma is studying for exam when someone knock on her door. She open it seeing Nael who kiss her immediately. When their lips seperated, she look at Nael in confusion.

" Nael. What are you doing here?" Emma ask in shock

" Move in with me" Nael said. Emma is shock at what she hear.

" I'm sorry but I think I heard you wrong. What did you say again?"

" Move in with. Let's move to Arizona. Come with me" Nael said with conviction

" Nael. Are you even hearing what your saying? How about my parents? And besides, this is a big step" Emma ramble as she pace around. Nael place his hand to her shoulder making her to face him

" I know what I'm saying Emma. I want to start a new life with you and I want it to be with you. Come with me. Please"Nael plead looking into her eyes. Emma eyes soften as she take Nael hands and squeeze it.

" Let's go to Arizona" Emma said with smile.

And she agree to move with Nael and stop her study in Boston and asked a huge amount from her mother and kept it a secret to move in Phoenix. And she did the only thing she'll never imagine she do. She cut off every communication she have with her parents and Lily.She even change her name back to Emma Swan so her family can't find her which is from Nael insistence. She's just in cloud nine with the man she love living together and working together to live as a couple and in the future as a family.

But just like a dream. She woke up in reality when Nael came home at night from what he said job and she remember how it felt and her wake up from her fantasy.