Chapter 12: The Day She save the World. Again

Kingsman Headquarter

Roxy and Beca are wearing a suit and eyeglass as they enter the room. Inside is Arthur siiting and behind him is Merlin who is holding a folder.

" Today, we called both of you for important mission that Galahad left." Arthur said as Beca eyes harden mentioning her uncle. She has a small chance mourning for her Uncle's body because of her job. She felt Roxy comforting hands against her as she smile at her consider best friend.

" Here is our target" Merlin said as the screen show a picture of a man and videos of people lining in a store buying new sim card.

" Valentine. One of the richest people for selling sim card but also the responsible of hundred deaths from the church where Galahad past seen.

" According to Galahad report this past few months before his death. Valentine planning to kill thousand of people around the world using his new invention."

" Which is the sim card I assume?" Percival ask in harden voice as Arthur and Merlin nod

" Yes. This is an emergency mission since millions of people bought the sim card and once it rings, it affects people minds that cause them to fight and kill each other." Merlin said.

" So what's the plan?" Lancelot ask

" We don't have a lot of time. Valentine is executing his plan tonight so we must work faster." Merlin

" What should we do?" Percival ask

" Follow me" Merlin said as they went to the secret door and a plane rise out from the ground.

Percival and Lancelot are sitting in the chair as Beca got the unusual controller and move it.

" What the fuck is this?" Beca ask looking at Merlin.

" I don't know" Lancelot answer with shrug

" That is a prototype kind of transportation which is very classic but still working. We need to take one of Valentine's satellite. We break the chain and stop signal. It will take a couple of hours to be rebooted and that's will give us enough time." Merlin pointed at Percival.

" I need you to get me to Valentine's main frame so that I can shut it down." Merlin turn to Lancelot.

" Lancelot. I need you to prepare your suit. Your gonna destroy the satellite" Merlin said as Lancelot nod.

Lancelot get ready her suit for the atmosphere while Percival and Merlin discuss their plan. Merlin told Percival how they got the sim card which came from Galahad last mission that reported when he spy someone who is a traitor in the Kingsman which is King.

" Here is the phone from King to verify yourself inside." Merlin said as Beca nod at him.

" Lancelot. Are you ready?" Merlin ask as Lancelot where the helmet and nod. She is outside the plane with two huge balloons as Merlin explain to her what she will do. As Merlin went inside. Percival approach Lancelot who she knew still afraid of heights.

" You can do this.okay?" Percival assured her.

" Yeah. Good luck" Lancelot ssaid

" You too. Now let's go save the world" Percival said as the balloon take her higher to the atmosphere.

______________________________________________________________________________

Valentine Conference Room

Valentine is sitting comfortable in his chair as he is waiting for an hour to start his plan while his assistant beside him and look down at the people who are quiet.