Chapter 29: The Day of Beca

November 2004

" Baby"

Snore

" Baby" Chloe whisper shifting more closer to her wife as their naked body near each other.

"Ugh. Chlo Baby." Beca mumble turning her head against Chloe's neck, her arms around her waist pulling her closer to her if its still possible.

" Baby.." Chloe whine peppering kisses to her wife's neck making Beca hum. "Come on Baby. Wakey wakey." Chloe whisper near her ear

" No.. I'm comfortable here" Beca whine placing a kiss to her shoulder blade.

" But Baby...." Chloe whined "I'm horny" Beca eyes fluttered open looking at Chloe.

" Chlo baby. Your got me tired last night. Why don't we just cuddle" Beca suggest making Chloe giggle.

They just moved all their things to their new house and even check the building of the company. And the couple had their celebration while the kids having a sleepover to their Aunts.

Well. Getting pregnant with their new child is different from others. Chloe is become more clingy and where her wife goes, she goes. She loves smelling Beca's scent and even she become more handsy to her wife and even hornier. In other words. Chloe crave for Beca.

"Fine. But we will totes continue this in shower" Chloe mumble as she close her eyes cuddle with her wife. Loving the heat she's emitting from her body. It always keep her warm and safe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

February 2005

" Baby!!!!" Chloe whine from her bed as she wake up not seeing her wife beside her bed. She frown looking around for her wife. Beca knows she love waking up next to her holding her and not seeing her wife early in the morning is injustice.

The door creak open making Chloe smile widely knowing it will be her children. And true to her words came inside is a 6 years old Daniel and 4 years old Avery, both holding a White tulips making her smile widen.

" Morning Mommy!" They both greet skipping to their way to their mommy.

" Morning my babies. What are those for?" Chloe gush as the two went to the bed beside their mommy.

" Happy Birthday Mommy" Daniel said grinning as he hand the flower to his mommy and kiss his cheek.

" Happy Birthday Mommy" Avery mimic her brother.

" Awe. Thank you my babies" Chloe sniff as she wipe the tears that want to fall.

" Hi Baby... We can't wait for you to come" Avery whisper rubbing her mommy's growing tummy as she felt a bump to her mommy's tummy making her smile widely and look at her brother and mother.

" Mommy! Brother! She's kicking. Look Look" Avery bubbled excitedly making Daniel beam as he place a hand to his mommy's tummy

" Can you kick again Baby? For brother" Daniel whisper as he felt a bump under his touch making him beam and look at his mother who is watching them with adoring eyes.

" Mommy. I think our baby sister is listening" Daniel said making Chloe laugh. She's now 5 months pregnant and already showing. As always, they want the sex of the baby to be surprised but their children want it to be a girl.

" Do you want a baby sister again Daniel?" Chloe ask his son as she lean against the headboard contentedly with her children beside her.

" Yup!" Daniel said with grin placing a kiss to his mommy's bump