Chapter 13: The Day they Win

Beca groaned as she heard a squeal coming downstairs. She heard footsteps coming to her room as she bury her head in the pillow.

" Ugmp" Beca grunt as she felt a weight behind her and a squealing red hair woman who named Chloe Beale aka her girlfriend.

After the UK incident, saving the world and saving the prisoners while they made love in enemy's territory. what a romantic start of relationship(sarcasm). Beca explain her work and how Chloe have to keep it a secret. Chloe also told her about her surgery as Beca apologize for not being there for the redhead but she received a kiss from said person. Being a gentlewoman she is. She took Chloe on a date around the UK as they enjoy each others company with more kissing,sex and cuddling.

Merlin and Roxy are happy for Beca knowing after all happen in her life, she still have a reason to be happy again in form of Chloe Beale. Chloe also get to know Roxy who is Beca's girl best friend. Chloe felt more closer to Beca that she know more about her that she can't help but fall more to her if possible.

" What makes you excited in early in the morning Beale?" Beca grunt

" Becs. Aubrey texted that Bella's are in for finals since the foot notes are disqualified. I'm so excited" Chloe squeal and hug her girlfriend. Beca is happy for them but frown knowing she's not part of Bellas anymore.

" Good for you. Good luck to all of you" Beca said as she want back to sleep. Chloe know there's something wrong as she sigh and sit beside Beca as she rub her back.

" Becs. Why don't you come to the Bella practice. You know that we need you there to win" Chloe said as Beca turn her head facing Chloe as she frown.

" Chloe. Aubrey fire me from being a Bella and facing Posen again might cause war fight against each other" Beca said as Chloe sigh.

" But we will not win without you there" Chloe pout

" You know that I can't convince Aubrey on my own if I manage to be there. Your also a captain of the Bellas. You also have a say to it Chloe. Don't let others step on you. That's not what Chloe I know" Beca said softly knowing Chloe is confident and bubbly girl and seeing her like this is not Chloe at all.

" But... "

" Chloe. Without you, Aubrey can't function properly. Your the one keeping the girls together. Have more faith in you" Beca said as Chloe look at Beca's eyes, . Its is true she is confident about herself but when she met Tom and under Alice in Bellas make her confidence go down and have insecurity on herself. Alice make comment about her breathing while Tom keep pushing her about sex and the way she should dress and the way he used her for money since her parents are rich. The fact she told Beca all of those angered the brunette to the former captain and Tom. Her confession to the brunette that she is the one who took her virginity almost make Beca proud of herself but also swear to herself that make Chloe deserve the best of everything.

" Your Chloe Beale and I believe in you" Beca said kissing her lips. Chloe smile as Beca raise her confidence that died down.

" Thanks Becs. But I still want you to attend Bellas practice and be a member again." Chloe said.

" I'll think about it."

______________________________________________________________________________

Beca watch from far away. She is wearing her usual outfit but the difference is she brought with her is her umbrella and she's wearing eyeglasses more like spyglasses. She watch the girls start practicing and start arguing.

When she join the Bellas, she felt close to them but know that they need a wake up call so she watch as each of the Bellas rebel with Aubrey starting to leave.