Chapter 9: The Day She met Chloe Beale

Barden Atlanta Georgia
1995

A woman who is wearing a black leather jacket and hair fix perfectly aside step out from the Jaguar E-Type 1963 (can be seen on the picture above) her navy eyes that looking around the new place as she look at the sign in front of her

Barden Universisty

3 years since she became Percival of Kingsman. She and Roxy went different mission within those years that sometimes, she went to hospital because of gunshot but everything is fine. She still continuing her hobby and Kingsman job is one call away when they need her.

But it all change after she came back home from her mission. She open the door seeing her Uncle Harry sitting in his usual seat and in front of him is the person she thought she'll never see again.

Her father.

" Beca" Warren said awkwardly.

" What are you doing here?" Beca ask glaring at him as Warren look in shame. Being 18 making her more intimidating and her glare really can scare people away.

" Why don't you sit down and calm your nerves. Grab a drink and we can all talk" Harry said calmly. Beca sigh knowing she can't argue what her uncle's talking about. She went to their mini bar and grab a glass as she take few ice and pour some apple cider. Her favorite alcohol. Warren watch wide eyes seeing his daughter drinking alcohol.

" Aren't you too young to drink?" Her father ask as Beca and Harry roll their eyes.

" Old enough to kill then old enough to drink" They said in unison as Warren eyes widen more. He learn from Harry that Beca joins Kingsman and the one who replace her mother's position. He regret leaving Beca and this regret eating him more once Shiela, his new wife told him he need to face his problems and stop running away from him. So maybe this offer will let him reconnect with his daughter.

"uumm... I see" He answer not surely.

" Now. Answer my question. What are you doing here?" Beca ask again. Warren took a deep breath.

" First of all. I want to say sorry for leaving you and showing those adoption papers...... When your mother died, I became depress and don't know what to do. There's a time I let myself loose control and destroy everything in our room and I realise that if I don't leave I will never be the same since your mother is like my other half so I decide to leave. I know what I did is very wrong. I start becoming more depress that's why I seek help and I'm in therapy." Warren explained as tears flow in his eyes. Beca look at him with her expression blank as she sip a drink of apple cider.

" Why you come back?" Beca ask with her voice in void as Warren flinch. "Do you know what I felt when I learned that I'm adopted and you left me!? I become closed off! I shut people away! You change me! You make me suffer!" Beca shouted her frustration that built up for years "If not for Uncle Harry. Maybe I'll be in prison now or in streets! So why come back now!? Why when my life is better!" Beca spat.

" Because I am a coward. When I start to rise up from my depress state and realise how horrible father I am to you. I want to go back but fears always run to me and I decide to run away again." Warren explain as Beca took a deep breath and drink her cider as she slam the glass in the table.

" Then. What make you come here?" Beca ask getting herself together.

" Shiela.... My wife... I met her when I'm in Barden University. I told her everything and she gave me courage to do everything right. I know that I am wrong and coward. But please Beca. Give me a chance." Warren plead. Beca took a deep breath as Harry turn to speak.