Chapter 28: The Day to never Anger Beca

" Congratulations Beca Mitchell. DJ Khaled choose you to sing with him" Theo said as Beca stare at DJ Khaled with jaw slack. Did DJ Khaled just choose them.

They's been in the tour for 3 weeks and this three weeks are getting with mix emotions.

Between Chicago keep flirting with her wife even he knew that Chloe is already married and they have children. He believe that he can change Chloe mind and replace her. The boy can only wish cause Chloe is completely in love with her wife and the way she cling to her wife is given.

And the other idiot who keep flirting with her named Theo aka Mr. Eye Contact always want to impress Beca and that got always get Chloe jealous that she make sure to make territorial of what is hers.

The incident in the casino that low the Bellas chances to sing with Dj Khaled. Stacie gave birth to a girl named Bella and them having their spirit up and perform around the world having new inspiration.

And now. DJ Khaled want to meet her and inform her that he choose them and it make her excited. She can't wait to tell her wife who is now having a lunch with the Bellas.

" That's so cool dude. The Bellas will like it. I mean, I didn't expect it but its so cool" Beca ramble as Theo stop her.

" Beca. DJ Khaled only chose you, not the Bellas. I showed to him the demo you made" Theo said trying to impress Beca.

" What? No. We're family and we don't leave each other" Beca said

" Beca. Your on your own. You have a talent and they're holding you back. You keep thinking about them and your 'wife' that you forgot about your passion" Theo said. What Theo said enraged Beca. She stand up and face Beca not caring if DJ Khaled is in front of her who did not speak since she came inside since Theo is the one who start talking.

" You stop there turtle man. Look here. The Bellas are my family and they're not holding me back. This tour is not about my career since I can start with my fellow family. We join this tour because we want to perform together again. To sing together. You forget who I am before I resign my work so don't tell me that they're holding me back because no. If you think that you can do this to impress me so I can leave my wife then you're wrong so fuck off dude" Beca rant. Theo eyes widen along with Dj Khaled. Dj Khaled clear his throat and look at Theo.

" Yo! Theo man. Can you leave me and Beca alone" DJ Khaled said. Theo can only nod and leave the place not looking at the glare that Beca sending him. Beca calm down and look at DJ Khaled.

" Look Khaled. I understand you want me to sing with you but the most important thing to me is my family." Beca said as Khaled raise his hand stopping her from continuing further.

" Chill out Beca. I called you here not because of that. I just told Theo to get you here so I can discuss something with you. He's the one who assume those things though I want you to sing this last time for the crowd." DJ Khaled said as Beca look at him.

" Oh. So its not that what turtle man said?" Beca ask making Khaled laugh

" Not that one. I know how important your family is since you quit your job as music producer since your family needs you. I can see how important your family is and I don't want you to take them away from you." Khaled said making Beca sign in relief

" Thank god" Beca mutter then look at Khaled with questioning look.

" Then what is the reason you called me?"

" Before you resign as music producer. I always want to work with you. I want to collab with you Beca Mitchell"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________