Chapter 3: The Day He chose to Give Her up

12 Years After
Enchanted Forest

8 years after her marriage to King Leopald.The King is found dead. Died in poisoning. After that, Regina command the knights to kill Snow White making her run away from the Kingdom.

Many things happen for 12 years she seek her vengeance. While Rumple train her with magic, she let Snow have her happiness before she will let the girl suffer. Seeing the girl make her hold herself killing her.

Not only that, but she made a potion that will make herself barren so the King will never produce a heir using her.

She also meet Tinker Bell who she became friends. The only fairy that help her and lead her to her soul mate with Lion tattoo but she is afraid to approach the person knowing that she has a goal to achieve and like her mother said 'Love is Weakness' and because of it. She loss everything she love. And when the Blue Fairy learn what Tinker Bell did. The blue Fairy vanish Tinker Bell and take her wings away from her and their friendship once again cut off.

She also approach Maleficient and became friends with her. Maleficient who is the Queen of darkness teach her some magic and even became her close friends as Maleficient despise Aurora while Regina despise Snow White.

Then, there's also a time where her mother came back from Wonderland and take her father away so she trick Jefferson to bring her in Wonderland to bring her father back and leave Jefferson away in Wonderland with the Queen of Hearts beheaded him.

4 years that Snow White ran away. The former White Kingdom is now Dark Kingdom under her rule. She will never stop until Snow White heart is in silver platter.

Present

Regina sent the huntsman to kill Snow White. She is now waiting for the man to bring Snow White heart to her.

There's a knock in the door and the knight came in informing the huntsman is there. She smile to herself as she went out to meet the Huntsman.

" Where is it?" she ask opening her palm awaiting for Snow White's heart.

" Before I gave it. She gave me a letter that she want me to read for you" He said as he bring out the letter.

Regina heard as the huntsman read the letter as it brought the pain of losing her Daniel and her daughter Rebecca. She look angrily at thr huntsman and hiss at him.

" I don't care what the damn thing she say. Give me her heart" She demand

The huntsman get something in his bag and show to her a heart. Regina smile widely as she took the heart and went to one of her vault where her collection of heart is located. But when she open one of the drawers.
She notice that the heart she's holding is not a heart of a person rather its a heart of an animal. Of how she know it is because of many hearts she put out and crush in vengeance.

She pin the huntsman angrily at the door using her magic as he aporoach him angrily.

" You think you can fool me with this animal heart. Where is her heart!?"She ask angrily as she rip his heart out and pressing it making him gasp in pain.

" I can't kill her. She's innocent and has nothing do with it" he manage to reply even with his pain

" Oh Snow White is never innocent" She hiss remembering that the girl is the source of her suffering.

"I don't want any failures. You fail to deliver Snow White's heart. And now your under my command now that I have your heart" She said as she release him.

" Guards. Bring him to the dungeon and make him one of the knights under my command" She command as the knights drag the huntsman out the room. Regina place the huntsman heart in one of her collection and close the door. She will have her revenge.

Neverland

3 Years after Pan taken Rebecca. Pan felt another presence in his island which he approach and learn her name is Tinker Bell who is banish by the Blue Fairy.

He trust Tinker Bell taking care of Rebecca who become fond of Rebecca as she met her. Tinker look at the baby in her arm and she can surely remember that she is look like someone she's familiar with but can't put on. Too bad, the girl is in Neverland so she'll never grow up.

For the past 12 years. Tinker saw that Peter Pan is protective and caring of Rebecca like its his own daughter. When she confront Pan about it.

" She is my little lost girl. No one will take her away from me. Those who take her away will be killed" She hissed at her as he cradle the little baby in his arm.

Pan didn't notice that the long he stay with Rebecca. He fell in love with the little girl like his own child that also means affecting his eternal youth.

Pan notice his change as look at his hand noticing it changing into something. Like he's growing up so he approach Tinker Bell.

" What's happening to me? Why am I growing up?" he ask Tinker Bell who knew the answer as she study the Neverland who don't use Fairy dust but Pixie dust which found in Neverland.

" Gaining Eternal Youth has a price."

" Does my son is not enough?" he hiss at her

" Sacrificing your son youth make you have an Eternal Youth but you don't allow to fall in love or you'll start growing again" Tink said making Peter startle.

" I'm not falling in love" He said but he knew deep inside that Rebecca making her feel loved.

" Yes. You are. You feel Parental love with Rebecca. You know it Peter" Tinker said

" Then. What should I do? I will never take her youth away from her" He said in finality

" There's only one way." Tinker said sadly. She knew it will be the only way.

" What way?"

" Give her up and send her to another realm. Her staying here affecting you" She answer.

" Give her up!? I will never give her up!" he yelled

" It is or kill her. choose Peter." Tinker said. For the past 9 years taking care of Rebecca. She also fell in love with the little girl. And she will find a way to escape Rebecca in Neverland.

Peter stormed out with Rebecca in his arms as he fly out to the camp. Rebecca started crying as he calm her down.

She look at her sleeping face as he let his tear fall for the first time. He will never kill her but he will also not lose his eternal youth. Even if he has to kill one of the lost boys to gain youth again. He will but never Rebecca. So he made a decision that will change everything.

" Shadow. Bring Rebecca to the Land without Magic and make sure to leave her in safety hands."

______________________________________________________________________________

United Kingdom

1977

In the middle of the night in the quiet town of London where all people are peacefullly sleeping.

In the shadows. An unknown carrying a basket and place it front of the large house where the shadow press the bell and look at the basket one last time before it disappear as soon as the lights open in the house and the door open.

______________________________________________________________________________

The huntsman never became Regina sex slave. The story will definitely take another route and show the Life of Rebecca Danielle.

Hope you like it!

This is a cross over of OUAT and Pitch Perfect with a sense of Kingsman Movie 😉