Chapter 15: The Day of Golden Circle [Part 1]

Barden
1998

Its been two years since Beca and Chloe adopted Emma and Lily. Its also been two years since the Bellas found out they're dating for one year when they got home from Boston.

______________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

1996
Beca's car stop in front of huge two storey house making Emma and Lily look in awe. Chloe lead them while Beca get their things as they went inside the sorority house.

" As you know. We're still students. And we live in sorority house. Means, there's also 8 girls living here with us." Chloe said as they nod.

" Come on. We will show you your room and give tour in the house" Beca said. Chloe nod as they tour the two children around and lead them to their bedroom.

" What grade are you now?" Beca ask as they finish their tour and now in kitchen cooking with Chloe as the two children are sitting  quietly in the chair.

" We're still Highscool. But we didn't finish our study since we don't have enough money" Lily answer

" You don't have to worry about that. The Barden University has highschool. I can enroll the two of you so you two can study" Chloe said cheerfully while mixing the sauce for their spaghetti.

" We will go to school?" Emma ask in wide eyes.

" Yes. Why? you don't like school?" Beca ask raising her brow with amusement.

" Not really. Its just there are bullies and we always got in trouble" Emma said as Lily nod in agreement

" Well. At least we have something in common" Beca said with chuckle receiving a slap in arm from Chloe

" Becs" Chloe chastised her girlfriend who raise her hand in surrender.

" What? I'm saying the truth. And you two will be fine. Just tell us if someone bother you in school." Beca said as they nod.

" Becs. Check this sauce." Chloe said as took a spoon and take a bit of sauce and blow it so it will not be hot. Beca taste the sauce and hum.

" Delicious as always" Beca said kissing her lips, smiling against each other. Emma and Lily blush at what they seeing in front of them as they cover their eyes.

"Pay up Bitches!" They heard Fat Amy yelled as they turn their head seeing the Bellas looking at them wide eyes and jaw hanging open. Beca groan and bury her head against Chloe's shoulder who giggle.

" Took you two long enough" Stacie said winking at them

" So who confess first? " CR ask looking at them curiously.

" Silly girls. Beca and I dating for a year." Chloe said making the Bellas gasp

"WHAT!?"

" When did this happen?" Stacie ask not believing what she's hearing.

"Well. Before the Finals. Chloe follow me in UK to apologize and confess her love for me" Beca said smugly as she stand straight.