Chapter 21: The Day of Surprise!

December 1999

" Merry Christmas!" Chloe cheered as she enter the dining room along with Emma and Lily where her family are waiting. All of them wearing a matching sweater. Her family are complete, with her parents visiting them while talking to Beca whose holding their almost one month son cooing at his mother and grandparents.

" Merry Christmas Ma! Grandma! Grandpa and baby brother" Emma and Lily said as Mr. and Mrs. Beale hug their granddaughters.

" Merry Christmas Dear. How's shopping?" Elizabeth ask as they sit in the dining room.

Beca and Chloe kiss each other as they entertain their son as Mr
and Mrs. Beale entertain their granddaughters.

" Hey. How about me? Dead meat?" Jake ask as he enter the house with shopping bags, beside him is his wife Lisa.

The Beale siblings along with Lisa, Emma and Lily went to last minute Christmas shopping. Jake become the bag carrier since he's the only man much to his dismay.

" Oh just bear with it Hon. At least, we're here now" Liza said

" Agh. I really hate shopping" Jake whine as he sit in the chair joining his family

" You and me Dude" Beca chuckle looking at him sympathetically.

" How is Mini Beca doing?" Jake coo at his nephew as Daniel giggle.

" I am behaving Uncle" Beca said in baby voice as he tickle him.

" I still can't believe, he look so much like you but has Chloe's eyes. " Jake said. Beca offer him to hold her son as Jake carry his nephew as his wife coo at Daniel who is entertained at what they're doing.

" I'll get our dinner for Christmas" Beca said as she stand up.

" Let me help you Babe" Chloe said as she follow her wife.

" You okay babe?" Beca ask as she put the pasta into bowl.

" Yeah. Just tired." Chloe yawn. Beca look at her girlfriend seeing how tired she is. Chloe quit her job as a teacher now that Beca is a high paid music producer.

Beca went behind her wife who is taking the other food. She wrap her arm around her waist as she kiss her cheek making Chloe hum, she turn her head to kiss Beca properly in the lips.

" How about after this. I'll prepare you a bubble bath and massage you to help you relax. How's that sound?" Beca whisper intertwining their hand.

" Hhhmm... I like that very much" Chloe hum. She love how Beca balance her work and her family time. She always there for them and put their family first.

Chloe thought she'll never find someone who can love her for who she is and not for her parent's money but looking now, here she is. Beca Mitchell, a grumpy and unsocial woman but softy deep inside is mange to prove her wrong. Beca love everything from who she is, even her flaws. Beca love her for who she is and not for her money.

They stare into each other eyes. Chloe cupped her cheeks and lean forward kissing her lips which repocicated by Beca, her hands gripping into Chloe's hips.

" Really Ma? Mom? In the kitchen" Emma voice desperate them from their activity as they chuckle

" That's why the food taking long. They're busy eating each other" Lily said grinning earning a smack from Emma. Chloe and Beca chuckle with their forehead against each other

" Sorry not so sorry. The food is ready. We just need help with the plates" Beca said taking the bowl she's preparing.

" I'll get the plates and utensils" Emma said.