Chapter 2: The Day Regina Hate Snow White

Neverland

Neverland is place where no one gets old and also damgerous place for strangers. It is ruled by Peter Pan and his lost boys.

Peter Pan felt someone appear in his land as he fly toward the source he felt and heard a cry of a baby. Peter smile if its another child where he can get his youth.

As he approach the crying child and carry it in his arm. He remember the day he abandon his son to gain the Eternal Youth which he will also do the same to this child.

But as the child stop crying. And open her eyes. Her Navy blue eyes startled him and make him felt something that change his mind as he pull her closer to him.

" Who would leave a beautiful child like you in here?" Peter ask in soft voice as he can't explain the sudden change the child giving to her. He felt peaceful and want to keep the child.

He notice the necklace and the embodied on the blanket which he assumed the name of the child.

" Rebecca Danielle. What a beautiful name for a child like you" He said as he fly to the camp where the lost boys are there.

" Is that a baby?" Felix ask looking at Pan holding the baby with care. He never saw Pan like this.

" If your not blind then yes it is" He answer sarcastically.

" Ohhh. Is he another lost boy?" The lost boys ask

" Not lost boy but a girl." He said.

" What do you plan with her?" Felix ask

" I plan to keep her. I'll command the shadow to take some babies need. She will be under my protection and that same foes for you boys" Pan said as they nodded.

" Do you think its a wise decision?" Felix ask

" It is not but she is under my protection. She will not age so I don't have to worry about her."

" And Why are you doing this?" Felix ask turning to the cooing baby.

" I don't know. Its just felt so right" Peter said looking at the baby in his arms. When he chose youth, he chose to abandon his son. He just felt right holding the baby like he hold his baby boy. There's just something about Rebecca that change him. There's no harm keeping her since she'll never age.

______________________________________________________________________________

Enchanted Forest

Regina is preparing for the wedding as the tailors getting her dress fit. She didn't feel happiness. She felt emptiness in her heart as she just lost Daniel but she also lost her daughter Rebecca. She is left with a huge gap of hole in her heart that she know will never heal.

The door open as Snow White came in beaming at her. She force smile at Snow White as the girl approach her.

" Wow. You look amazing in that dress. Your most fairest of them all" Snow White compliment her.

" Thank you Snow" She said with force smile. After all, how can she be happy if she lost not only her true love but also her daughter.

" I'm so happy that you and Daniel will finally get your happy Ending. I'm so happy for you and Daniel" Snow said as Regina thoughts snap mentioning her dead lover.

" Snow..." She said slowly. She glance at the tailors as she command them to leave the two of them.

" Yes?" Snow ask. Her smile never leaving her face.

"  Did you tell my mother... about me and Daniel?" She ask slowly afraid of her answer.

" ....Yes" She said slowly

" But Snow...I told you specifically to keep it a secret, especially from my mother " Regina said holding her emotion leaking from her.

"But I don't want to loose your mother like you loose mine." she said remembering her talk to Cora. "Are you mad at me?" she ask slowly.

'Yes. I'm very mad at you that I want to kill you. You make me loose everything'  Regina thought in anger. The source of her suffering is in front of her. If she didn't told her mother about Daniel, then, she won't loose both her true love and his daughter. She want to kill her and her father who cause all of her suffering.

If he didn't just propose or save her. Then Daniel and her will be free living with their daughter happily but it all shattered when the King propose and Snow White told her mother about Daniel.

Something inside her heart fill with something. Fill with anger and wanting for vengeance for everything that happen to her.

" No. I am not" She answer smiling at her as she look at the girl who gave her smile that irritate her.

" Thank god. I'm so happy for you and Daniel" She added adding boil in her blood as she force herself to calm down.

" Snow. This dress is for you father" she said taking the look of shock in the girl. oh how naive she is.

" But how about Daniel?" she ask

" I realise that we are never meant for each other. He left and I am now going to marry your father" she said with force smile as she left Snow in the room toward her slumber.

Her thoughts filled with anger and vengeance for the King and for the little girl who can't keep a secret. She will make them pay for Daniel and for her child Rebecca.

Fast Forward

After the King Wedding

She made a deal. Not just a deal but a deal to dark one. Rumpletiltskin. He appear before her wedding and she want her mother to banish in another realm where Rumple gave her a mirror where she invite her mother and push her into the mirror as she is sent to Wonderland which ease herself.

Now that her mother is gone. Rumple deal is to made his her apprentice which she agree to enact her vengeance to White family and also become a queen. All for this is for vengeance. They take away her happiness. She will take away their happiness from them.

Rumple smile to himself as Regina agree to the offer they made. Using her, his plan will work, she will be the one to cast the curse seeing her desperation to make the White family suffer.

But what Rumple didn't know is that Regina has a daughter.

Everything is according to his plan.
______________________________________________________________________________

Neverland

Time in Neverland is different from the land in Enchanted Forest. Baelfire who is also one of the lost boy as Pan shadow found him. He look at Pan as he take care of the baby girl enjoying the entertainment in front of her where the lost boys are sparring as she is cooing and giggling anything happen around her. Baelfire enjoy his time in Neverland especially with their so called little sister that everyone love so much even Felix who is hesitate first become protective of her.

Pan enjoy his time with Rebecca. He consider her as his little lost girl. Her eyes is entrancing that whenever he fly, he brought Rebecca with her that she enjoy thoroughly even if she still a baby. He enjoy having Rebecca around and the lost boys also love her.

He will do anything to protect his little lost girl. Anyone who will bring harm will receive death and anyone who take her away will also receive death. No one will separate her from him.

______________________________________________________________________________

Well. Rumple didn't knew Rebecca and Rebecca is our main character.
As you can see. She has the effect to someone or anyone that she meet.

In this chapter show how the ruthless Pan change just meeting Rebecca that will also has consequemces for the next chapter.