Chapter 4: The Day She Became a Mitchell

United Kingdom
1977

Warren Mitchell. An American Literature Professor who went to United Kingdom for conference for College Professor. His life change when he met Harry Hart, a Kingsman, a tailor businessman which he thought he was.

Harry has a secret that he knew when he is put in danger and Larry is the one who save him and he is also the reason he met his love of life.

Samantha Hart. Harry sister who is also a Kingsman. Even Warren knew the danger dating her. It didn't stop him from falling for her and her falling for him.

Warren decide to stay permanently in UK when they start dating. Many worried, fights and love they've been through but their love for each other get stronger as he decide to propose to her.

Samantha Hart. Sister of Harry Hart. When she is a little girl, she admire her parents who are part of army as they risk their lives for the world and country. When she's 16, her parents death hit her and her brother Harry that when they decide to enter Kingsman.

She spent her whole life serving the Kingsman and she didn't have time for herself until she met Warren Mitchell. Her brother friend who he save from some robbers. She is not her dream man but Warren make her fall for him as she didn't notice that she's also falling for him.

Even with the fights they have because of her work and how worried he is. She knew they love each other and make their love more stronger.

When he propose to her is the happiest life of her. She is marrying the man she fell in love. After their marriage, they start to have a family by getting pregnant. But unfortunately, Samantha is infertile making her heart stop thinking of not having a child of her own and it broke her heart. Warren support her through her sufferings along with her brother.

They try to adopt but none of them she felt connection. She didn't know but everytime they check the orphanage, there's no one that felt right.

Samantha lay in the bed crying thinking how she want to be a mother. To feel to be a mother to a child. Warren went out to the bathroom as he turn off the lights and turn on the lamp as he lay beside his wife and wrap his arms around her, soothing her as he kiss her temple.

" It will be okay" He always whisper as he felt her nod and turn to his way and hug him closer to her as he comfort his wife. He knew his wife wanted a family of her own and even raise a baby that they can be theirs.

" Will it? I just want to have a baby" Samantha ask softly until they heard the sound of doorbell as the two look at each other in confusion. Its in the middle of the night. Who would it be?

Samantha get her gun beside the drawer as she and her husband went downstairs. Opening the light, Samantha prepare her gun and peak at the hole but found no one. She lower her gun and look at her husband.

" No one is there " Samantha said as she open the door readying her gun again but found no one until she heard a sound below her makimg her gasp.

" What is it Sam?" Warren ask hearing his wife gasp as he peak behind her and his eyes widen at what he saw and hear.

Below them is a basket where inside is a baby cover with blanket and the baby cry. Samantha quickly hide her gun and pick the baby blanket up seeing there's something embodied with it.

Rebecca Danielle

Samantha slowly uncover the baby's face whose cover with blanket as she coo her which the baby stop crying and open her eyes.

Samantha gasp at the bright navy blue eyes she saw and instantly, she fell in love with the little girl. The baby coo reaching at her making Samantha smile and offer her finger as the baby grasp it and suck it in her mouth and giggle making Samantha smile wider.