Chapter 17: The Day of Golden Circle [Part 3]

Its been a long day since they reach Kentucky. Agent in Kentucky is named after the drinks where Agent Tequila almost kill them and reveal that Harry is alive and lose one of his eyes and thanks to Ginger ale their strategist that they are safe.

They also found out that Harry has temporary amnesia where he remember that he is an Lepidopterist where he study and collect butterflies and did not remember his days in Kingsman. Ginger ale explained to them how he is alive.

" We use Alpha-gel which are created for our agent when shot in the head and brought into our lab to use nanites and microbotes to repair damage tissues but its side effect is temporary amnesia, regression to your younger self.The only thing to trigger back its memory is to make him remember by this close to him which you two are" Ginger Ale explained to them.

Tequila lead Beca to their Boss which is Champagne to discuss about the wipe out of Kingsman and involvement of the organization called Golden Circle and the betrayal of Charlie and how they can be near him using his girlfriend who is attending in Musical Festival in New York. Champagne introduced Beca to Agent Whiskey to be paired with him in a mission cause of Tequila showing blue rushes in his body.

Beca is in the room with Lily and Emma as she is getting ready for her mission knowing she have to leave them with Ginger Ale and Merlin for them to be save. She is wearing her usual outfit consist of leather jacket and jeans.

" Lily. Emma. I'm going to the mission. You two stay here where you two can be safe. Okay?" Beca said as they face their ma.

" Yes ma. Please be careful" Emma plead knowing her ma mission is dangerous.

" I will. You two are 15. You two can witness what I'm going to do because I don't want to hide anything from you two." Beca said as they nod.

" Did Mom know your going to a mission?" Lily ask concern knowing they have fight. Beca eyes soften.

" No kid. Not now. Your mom and I have a fight. And I need to think about us" Beca said softly.

" I hope you two will reconcile. I'm not used of you two fighting each other" Lily answer.

" Me too kid. Me too. Come here you two, give me a hug" Beca said as they lean to her hugging their ma.

Beca meet Agent Whiskey who pick her up to bring her to the music Festival they're going in.

" I have the VIP passage in the Music Festival. So how are we gonna do this?" Beca ask as she sit in the passenger sit.

" Look at the box" Agent Whiskey said pointing to her the box in his car where she open it and saw a small condom making her chuckle.

" You know that I don't have a dick but this is so small to fit a dick" Beca chuckle along with Agent Whiskey.

" That's a tracker. You press inside 3 second and you'll have a mini tracker you can put in our target. So you take one and I take one" Agent Whiskey said as Beca nod and taking the box with her.

They reach the Music Festival and enter the VIP where a lot of people are drinking and socializing.

" So how's this tracker work?" Beca ask as they walk finding their target.

" That tracker will attach to the mucous membrane where it will bring no harm to the target and flow to the blood stream. So you have to insert them inside." Agent Whiskey said pointing the two finger upward.

"So What? Stick to her nose?" Beca said with disgust not imagining how to do it.

" Well no. But to somewhere else" Agent Whiskey pointing to her their target whose butt is facing them as it dawn to Beca what it meant as she can't help but ask.