two

CHAPTER TWOTHE LOST FATHER

CHAPTER TWO
THE LOST FATHER

[ THOR: RAGNAROK ]

Thor and Antares made a sliding entrance into Asgard, the dragons head soon following after, coating everything

Thor and Antares made a sliding entrance into Asgard, the dragons head soon following after, coating everything. apart from the two, with its splattering blood. As they stood, two girls screamed and ran past the pair, green goop covering them from head to toe. Antares laughed as she couldn't help but judge the two prestigious girls.

"Well, well. Look who decided to pop in." A man spoke from where Heimdall should've been standing. "Thanks for scaring away my company and drenching the workplace in blood."

"Who are you?" Thor asked.

"Don't you remember? I'm Skurge, we fought together on Vanaheim." He then broke eye contact with Thor and looked towards Antares. "Why, aren't you a beauty"

Antares screwed up Her face in disgust at the male before she turned towards Thor, "It's about time we get going."

"Right." Thor nodded.

"Ah, I've got to announce your arrival," Skurge said hesitating.

"We can do that ourselves." Antares answered, "Thanks though."

Thor grabbed hold of Antares' waist. Spinning his hammer, they came towards a congregation of people. This was Antares' first time being in Asgard, unfortunately, it wasn't as spectacular as she first expected it to be.

In front of her stood a tall statue of a male, in gold. She noticed the physical features and her mouth hung low, "Why on earth is there a statue of Loki on Asgard?"

"I have no idea, follow me."

Antares and Thor walked amongst the congregation of people and found themselves in front of a play, a reenactment of a past experience by the look of the actors who were dressed as Thor and Loki.

"Jesus Christ, this isn't how it actually played out... was it?" Antares asked, her lip curled up in both disgust and confusion.

"Not entirely."