twenty three

CHAPTER TWENTY THREEREUNIONS OF LOST FRIENDSHIP

REUNIONS OF LOST FRIENDSHIP

[ THOR: RAGNAROK ]

Antares was told to find something more suitable to wear from Brynhildr's closet

Antares was told to find something more suitable to wear from Brynhildr's closet. A lot of the clothes present were similar to the armour that Brynhildr wore on a daily bases and Antares didn't wish to impose on the asgardian's style so she searched for something more close fitting to her own style. She searched the closet far and wide, Loki still passed out on the chair that he was chained to. 

Finally, Antares found something different and walked off into a separate room to get changed. She had found black pants made from a thick but movable leather material with a green corset top. She also grabbed a few items that seemed to come together which included a long black vest the came together in the front, flowing out into a cape at the back which had gold detailing along the trim. She topped it off with a gold skirt like belt, golden arm bands, and a pare of black boots that reached mid calf, which was the hardest part of the clothes to pull on. Though she managed and found them rather comfortable in comparison to her old boots she once wore.

When she came out of the room Loki had finally woken. Upon seeing this, Antares gave him a small amused smile as he sent a glare her way, "Was that really necessary?" He asked, talking about how Antares had knocked him out.

"It was either I or her, make your choice," she smirked causing Loki to grumble as he didn't know the other girl and was happy that it wasn't her to have knocked him out, how embarrassing that would have been.

"Would you be so kind as to remove these restraints?" Loki asked and Antares walked towards the male, standing in front of him with her arms crossed.

"No. These were the orders from the owner of this house so I must respect them. We are, after all, guests." Antares smiled.

"I thought we were friends." Loki tried, Antares laughing as he struggled with the restraints.

"We are, I just have a little bit more trust in Brynhildr since I can read all of her mind and know exactly what she plans. You, on the other hand, are a bit harder to read." She narrowed her eyes at the man, the small insinuation that she wanted to know more about him could be seen through her facial expressions.