forty nine

CHAPTER FORTY NINE3 YEAR LATER

CHAPTER FORTY NINE
3 YEAR LATER

[ AVENGERS: END GAME ]

Antares and Loki stood on a ship looking at the wreak of an unmarked ship

Antares and Loki stood on a ship looking at the wreak of an unmarked ship. Nat had sent them on a mission to a planet that seemed to be struggling with control over their workers of a mining federation. They had lost half their minors after the snap and caused those depleted of funds to come rushing to make more money.

Carol had mentioned it and the two were sent there. However the two updated the woman on the happenings after the Milano's scanner picked up a distress call and the two were sent racing after it. It looked like a scavenger ship, something the two had been aquatinted with thanks to Nebula and Rocket.

"Well, this was a bust." Antares sighed, clapping her hands against her thigh's, her braids flipping over her shoulder as she walked from the cock pit. "You coming, Handsome?" She asked over her shoulder.

"To where?" He asked, brows furrowed.

"Well, to get a closer look. Maybe someone is alive out there." She thought for a seconds before continuing with, "Or there could be something of value."

Loki looked at her with a look of endearment. The idea of pocketing something of value made him follow the girl towards the pods, them both getting in their respectful machines before connecting to the system and ejecting themselves from the main vessel.

"Alright, all system are a go?" She asked Loki with a grin on her face. Having heard the same words spoken in many a movies.

"Don't get your hopes up, My Love. We might not find anything."

"Don't worry, my standards are set real low." She chuckled, as she moved the pod towards the wreckage.

"I beg your pardon?" Loki shot back, though there was no sound of hurt or malace in his voice.

"Oh, Darling. Don't forget you were a certified villain when we met."

"Yeah, over five years ago." He retaliated.