fifty

CHAPTER FIFTYSCOTT LANG

CHAPTER FIFTY
SCOTT LANG

[ AVENGERS: END GAME ]

"We're back!" Antares sung, her voice echoing across the interior of the Avengers compound and she came sauntering in with Loki not to far behind her

"We're back!" Antares sung, her voice echoing across the interior of the Avengers compound and she came sauntering in with Loki not to far behind her. She was met with silence. "Hello!" She called out again before Thor came sauntering through with a beer in hand, sunnies on his face and sweats that looked as though they haven't been washed in months. Maybe years.

The two hissed out and scrunched their faces as the stench of the man before them filled their noses, "Oh, Thor... You need a shower." She groaned, holding a finger bellow her nose while Loki screwed up his face at his brother.

"Brother, I wish I could say that I'm glad to see you." Loki nodded in Thor's direction, grimace still on his face as Thor begin to smile at them.

"Brother, Antares!" He cried, coming forward to give them a hug.

"Woah, easy going bud." Antares laughed, holding out a hand to stop the god from coming any closer.
"Take a shower, then you can hug me." Thor scrunched up his face then rose a sweat clad arm up to smell the pit of his grey sweater and grimaced at his own smell.

"It is good to see you." He smiled, nodding slightly as he took a step back.

"Ah, Antares! Isn't it good to see you!" Tony called as he walked through with tubing wrapped around his shoulder, "Can't say the same for you." He nodded to Loki behind her.

"So, how is everything coming along?" She asked, following behind the scientist.

"We just have to put everything together." He answered as they continued to walk through and into the large training haul that currently had a massive mass of parts strewn everywhere.

"Jesus, you've been busy. It's been what? A day?" She asked as she noticed Rocket clanking around in the mess.

"About four hours give or take." He corrected her, earning a low whistle.