forty seven

CHAPTER FOURTY SEVENREBIRTH

REBIRTH

[ AVENGERS: END GAME ]

Antares had been stuck in the soul stone for two years

Antares had been stuck in the soul stone for two years. Two whole agonising years. Her body felt tired and burnt out after mastering every single one of her powers.

Those being, that she could now control her healing on herself and to use it on or against others. As she had once done with Loki, she could resurrect someone back from the dead (so long as it is done within hours of the person dying) - She could resurrect someone who had been dead for years, but that would no longer be them.

She was able to control her teleportation and she couldn't wait to use it against Loki.

She can use her fire like abilities (that supposedly wasn't apart of the Phoenix force at all), she could burn anything and create fire out of thin air. It was something that was said to be a side effect of the experiments done in her by Hydra.

Then, she had invisible powers like Omnipotence and Concussive Force Blasts. The Phoenix Force is the highest possible form of power to ever exist, and thus, Antares, is the most powerful being in all of the universe. She can also manipulate any form of matter. Turn stone to crystal, wood to gold, turn bodies into nothing.

Antares was ready. She wanted to get out, wanted to go home. She could do anything she wanted and she was ready.

"You're not ready." Emma spoke. Antares sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I have mastered all of my powers, I've been gone for two earth years. What more do you want from me? I have to help them!" She snapped. "If they haven't found a way to help us after two years, then are they ever going to?"

"You can't just reverse the effects of the infinity stones." It sighed, rolling her eyes.

"You said I could get out!"

"Yes, and to get out, someone will have to take your place!" She yelled back. Out of the many beings that she had met, Emma was her least favourite.