forty six

CHAPTER FORTY SIXALIVE

CHAPTER FORTY SIX
ALIVE

[ AVENGERS: END GAME ]

Loki stood by Thor's side as he sat at a table eating bread while Nebula explained the whereabouts of where Thanos in particular was

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me." She started, pain clear in her eyes. "And when he worked, he talked about his Great Plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask 'where would we go once this plan was complete?' And his answer was always the same. 'To the Garden'."

"That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan." Rhodey mumbles.

"So, where is he?" Steve asked.

Rocket pulled up a hologram of earth. "When Thanos snapped his fingers Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No ones ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago..." the earth on the hologram exploded with power. Then changed to another planet that had a similar power surge. "On this planet."

"Thanos is there." Nebula asnwered.

"He used the stones again." Natasha said, fear filling her voice.

"Hey, hey, hey." Bruce chuckled. "We'd be going in short handed, ya know?"

"Look, he's still got the stones, so..."

"So, Let's get 'em." Carol cut off Rohdey. "Use them to bring everyone back.

"Just like that?" Bruce didn't sound convinced. And quite frankly, Loki was skeptical of the idea as well.

"Yeah, just like that." Steve nodded.

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this... I mean, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." Natasha said, looking towards Loki as they both thought about Antares.

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?" Bruce asked, confused.

"Because before you didn't have me." Carol answered, Loki chuckled.