four

CHAPTER FOURTHE WIZARD

CHAPTER FOUR
THE WIZARD

[ THOR: RAGNAROK ]

They found their way to the address, a large building with charcoal double doors, frosted windows were encased around grey stone, the address printed on a tile at the front of the house

They found their way to the address, a large building with charcoal double doors, frosted windows were encased around grey stone, the address printed on a tile at the front of the house. Antares looked at the place, mumbling to herself, mesmerised.

"Woah, this would be where Sherlock Holmes lived if it was based in New York instead of London." Antares chuckled out but upon seeing Thor's confused glance she just waved her hand.

When Thor knocked on the door, Antares watched as he fell right through the wooden exterior. Confused, Antares also took a step forward and hesitantly knocked, she to found herself transported into a completely different room, Thor right beside her.

She looked around, marvelling at the artefacts that were placed on stands or inside glass casings. A voice broke them from their trance which caused them to turn around to see a man in a red cape floating towards them.

The man had short brown hair with a funny styled goatee, one that Antares wishes to never see again. It was worse than Tony's, Antares didn't know that was possible.

"Thor, Odin's son, the god of thunder and Antares, the Phoenix force." He nodded.

"Phoenix force?" Antares mumbled, cocking her head to the side. She had never heard that name before, so why did he use it on her.

Upon reaching into his mind, she found voids of noting and those of broken glass, shattered frames. He was a broken man but also held so much power, so much knowledge, the amount of empty space within the man's mind could tell her just that. What she had figured out as well was that his name was Stephen Strange.

"Antares, I would appreciate it if you don't enter my mind without permission. Thor put down the umbrella." The man said as he looked between the two. Thor had the umbrella held up towards the man's face.

Before he did so, Thor looked towards me. "He is very powerful but he isn't a foe. He'd make a great ally." Antares voiced the answer to Thor's silent question.