Role of a Big Sister (Part I)

Lily's POV:

Staring at myself in the mirror, I forced a smile on my face and walked out of the bathroom. "Hey Ann, I'm going to take the car to work."

Analyzing her, I can see the bags under her eyes, but similar to me, she puts a smile on her face. When was the last time we both actually smiled? Grabbing the keys, I kiss each boy on the forehead.

"I'm making tacos tonight," Angelica said in her best enthusiastic voice, but I could tell she was worn out. Glancing down, her feet were bandaged, probably from the modern torture device they call heels. Not only her feet but her hands were filled with blisters and calluses.

Unlike me, Angelica used to be a millionaire's daughter. She was pampered her whole life until her parent's divorce. Even after that, she didn't work. She had her grandparents and mother. After her grandparents passed, her mom had the luck of meeting Jordan.

She went from a modern-day princess to this, yet not one complaint.

I was born into the lower class status, so I'm quite used to it already. My family life only turned around ever since we met Ann. We helped each other through all the hardships. With Ann's parents' help, we were able to purchase a house next to them.

I miss those days when our families came together in one ole big joint backyard and had a BBQ, talking about meaningless things.

With a heavy breath, I kissed her on the cheek.

Driving past the hotel, the guilt inside of me emerges once again. I've been lying to Ann about working there.

Parking my car in the back, I saw several men staring at me with lustful eyes.

"Hey, Lils," my coworker.

"Hey, Sandra," I replied and returned her affection.

Sandra hands me a cup of water, "Lils, are you okay? You look extra tired today."

I shook my head and drank the water, "Got to pay those bills somehow, right?" I force out a chuckle.

One by one, the girls left the locker room. I stood there naked, staring at the outfit they provided for me. Grabbing it, I place on my bikini top and thin panties, followed by a short skirt and tight top. Sitting down, I glanced at the rows of pink lockers, tying up my hair, and put on the high heels.

Heading towards the mirror, I inhale some uneven breath.

You are not Lily Minnie.

You are Tequila right now.

I repeated those two lines over and over, enabling me some sort of courage.

Finally, putting on my mask, I planted a fake smile, straightened my back, and headed out.

"Everyone put your hands together for yours and my favorite cutie, Tequila!"

The curtain flew open, and I could hear the scream of the men mixing with the brutally loud music. The colorful lights were beaming in many directions in the dimmed room. The smell of alcohol and sweat radiated in the air. Walking out, I strutted my hips as the dollar bills waived all around me.

I swayed my body to the beats as the green was being placed inside my thin fabric. I dropped my skirt and threw my white top off, receiving many satisfying shouts as I swung on the pole bar.

Bills were being waived everywhere, requesting my attention for a mere split second.

For my family.

I told myself over and over as I shook my bottom.

Kevin needs a tutor for school.

I went on my knees, flipped my hair, and licked my red lips.