XIV. Fxxx Me

"Turn it off!" I yelled.

Lily grabs the remote from his hand and switches it off as he gives her an apologetic smile.

"What was going on, big sisters? Why was he choking her?" Kevin asks.

"What was that thing in her mouth?" Bruce continues while everyone stares at each other.

"It's a sausage," one of the guys answers.

Bruce turned towards him, "She was eating a sausage?"

"Yes," he replies. He crossed his arms and gave him a tight smile. The others nod their heads in approval of his response.

"It looks like she doesn't like it," David said. Kevin and Bruce nod in agreement.

"Trust me; she likes it," one of them responded.

"Okay, enough talk! How about some cupcake boys?" I chuckle nervously.

"Oh! Cupcakes would be great!" One of the guys smiles at us, and the others nod along.

"I want to eat sausage!" David shouts, and everyone bursts into a loud round of laughter.

Lily and I shot a glare at the guys who placed their arms up in the air and stepped back. Afterward, we went to the living room, smelling freshly baked cupcakes from the kitchen. Sitting there, I would hear Anthony yelling at them to stop watching inappropriate things in the house.

After some time, Anthony and the three guys came down. A nice lady came up to us, setting down some beautiful vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. We all thank her, and she smiles in return. They all took a seat around the living room, and some more people came in, setting down juices, teas, and water. When they left, we all just sat there silently, staring at one another.

Clark raises his hand, "I'm Clark Timbewand!" he yells. He sat on Anthony's lap, licking the frosting.

"What a traitor. We raised him all these years, and now he went with your husband!" Lily whispers to me. I nod in approval and shake my head towards Clark, who ignores it. I know precisely what game Clark is playing. He seems all innocent and sweet, but he knows who holds power in the house. Clark always butters me up at home, and now he found a new sheep.

"I'm David Timberland!" He shouts, grabbing a cupcake.

"Bruce Timberland!" He yells, reaching for a cupcake.

"Kevin Minnie!" He also attempts to reach for a second one, but I smack his hand away and shake my head.

"Pietro Lombardi!" one of the guys shouts, going for his third cupcake - I guess its introduction time.

"Francesco Winston!" the other guys said, and by his last name. I'm quite certain he is Anthony's younger brother.

"Antonio Moretti."

"Lily Minnie!" she shouts.

I glance at her.

She shrugs, "Everyone was doing it."

Looking back, everyone was staring at me. "Angelica Chisai," I said, smacking my lips.

"Angelica, as in the soon-to-be Anthony's wife?" Antonio asks.

I nod.

"Woah, you're pretty," Francesco said.

I smiled at him, but Anthony instantly shot him a glare.

Pietro stood up and slid next to Lily. He smirks, "So, I lost my virginity, can I have your?"

Lily smiled at him, wiping off the frosting from the side of her lips. She fake pouts, "Too bad, I lost it too."