L. Crybaby

I've never felt so ashamed before in my life.

I want to die.

I look behind the woman to see another shadow make its appearance. Anthony stands there in a dashing white button-up shirt with a silky black necktie. His face says all.

Anthony, my dear husband, please kill me.

"Mamma-" Anthony's voice intervenes in the silence, "this is my wife, Angelica Chisai. Angelica-" he looks back at me. The beating inside my chest only rose as his tongue steadily swept across his dry lip. "This is my mother," his voice sounds somehow strained.

I force out a smile despite wanting to cry. "Hello, Mrs.Maranzano," I said, covering up my legitimately expose boobs.

She scoffs while looking at me before returning her sight towards Anthony and then back towards my shameful self. Shaking her head, she walks away.

Anthony sighed before heading towards me. He turns on the light. "Mio cuor-"

I place a hand in the air to prevent him from speaking any further. "Please, allow me to hold onto what dignity I have left," I said, before standing up and walking towards the closet.

Settling myself in the corner of the closet, my confidence is at an all-time low. People are right; easy come easy go. The spirit I had mere minutes ago vanished in thin air. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I hit the fists on my head.

Anthony knocks on the door. "Mio cuore...open up, or I'll come in without permission."

Instantly, I leap up trying to find a coat. "W-Wait...Wa-Wa-"

The door opens. Anthony marches towards me while I try to do a disappearing act among the rack of clothes. He grabs my wrist and thrusts me into his chest. "Yes or no. Were you trying to seduce me?"

I peek through the cracks of my fingers. "Yes," I whisper.

"Remove your hands," he commands.

I chew on my lower lip and hesitantly; I remove my hands. Before it falls to my side Anthony crashes his mouth on top of mine. My eyes widen at the unexpected event as he pushes me further into the closet, while a leg forces itself between my thighs. I stumble around slightly as the robe slips off my shoulder. Breaking our kiss, Anthony's hot breathes carries itself across my wet lip. His eyes dropped towards my breasts, and I had the most considerable urge to run far away, but I knew I shouldn't. I hold my sight on him, knowing it's dangerous to remove it.

"My mother will leave soon," he declares, before leaving the closet.

With weak legs, I drop to the floor and hold my burning cheeks. I lick my lip tasting the blood from our intensive motions. Swallowing harshly, I stand up and shake off the hormones. I decide to change out of the skimpy outfit and into something much more proper to greet my mother-in-law. Throwing on an appropriate white shirt and black jeans, I brush my hair before walking downstairs.

"She is not good enough for you Anthony!" His mother's voice echoes throughout the mansion.

I stand in the hallway, afraid to enter the living room. The maids and butlers were a reasonable distance away from the war zone. "Mrs.Maranzano, they are waiting for you," one of them decides to speak up. I sigh, running my fingers down my hair before my robotic feet move.

When I entered, everyone was quiet. Francesco sat beside his mother who rests in the single armchair with an arm wrapped around her. Antonio stands beside the door, with half a leg in the hallway ready to run if things go down. Lily stands beside Pietro with Kevin, Bruce, and David. Walking closer, I saw Anthony sitting across from his mother with a shaking Clark clinging to him.