XII. Seducing an Angel

Kevin's arms lowered, placing his hands behind his back, knowing he just made the biggest mistake in his short life.

He looks down in shame, "Sorry, big sister Lily," he mutters and runs towards her leg for a hug.

I scowled at the triplets whose arms were dangling on the side. Instantly, they ran towards their bags in the corner and unpacked their items. Lily shot me a dirty look. "Talk to your potential husband," she snaps. She picks up Kevin and ushers the rest of the boys to the other room for a nap.

After they left, I stomped towards Anthony, "What was that?"

"What was what?" He responds calmly as if he had done nothing wrong.

I place my hands on my hips. "You are teaching my younger brothers how to be aggressive?"

"That's how you survive in the world, mio cuore."

My eyes roll themselves, "The boys are in elementary school."

"Never too early to start your manhood."

"Look, I don't want my younger brother to go around believing they can get whatever they want simply if they demand it."

He stands up, muscular chest hitting my face. "Perhaps this is why other children are bullying them."

I release a scoff at his words. "Excuse me," I replied in an overly offensive sassy tone, taking a step back.

"Your younger brothers are being pushed around at school despite being only five because they are too passive," he responds, taking a step towards me.

I take half a step towards him, neck aching for having to look up, "Are you saying I'm raising my brothers wrong?"

He bends his legs downward. "No, I'm saying you are raising them to be wusses." His hot breath was hitting my face, his nose rubbing against mine.

I hold back the horny beast inside of me. "What?"

He walks over to the small fridge and pulls out a bottle of wine. "Wusses. Pussies. Bitches. Is that not how the Americans would call it?" he emphasizes each word.

"I'm raising them to be gentlemen," I reply, clenching my fists together, having a strong urge to punch his overly handsome model face.

He came back with two cups gracefully tangled between his fingers and a clear red wine bottle, placing it down on the table. He twists the cap and pours it into the two cups. Grabbing one, he took a sip and smacked his lips together. "There is a fine line between gentlemen and wimps."

I release a deep, shaky breath running my fingers through my hair. "Anthony, look, they haven't had a male role model in the house for quite a while now. You are their new male role model despite wanting to or not. I expect you to be a good model, not teaching them how to go around beating up people to get what they want," I said in a slightly high feisty voice. "Please," I continue, massaging my temples due to a headache.

Anthony puts the glass down, features turning into this undefinable look. Slowly, he paces toward me, a finger lifting my chin as his hands smooth around my waist. "I'll try," he whispers, sweet red wine blowing into my face.