XLVII. Good Stalking Habits

"Guess who's back bitches!" Lily screams as she walks through the double doors. Immediately, high-pitched shrieks greet her, and laughter ruffles in the air. One by one, they jump her with a massive hug while the tears glisten down their faces.

I stood behind her fiddling with my hair, uncertain of what to do.

"What are you doing back here!" an older man screams, as he stomps down the stairs. Everyone made way for him. "You told me your sister married some rich bastard, and now you're back here? I'm not giving you a job or my wife's cupcakes goddammit!"

Lily laughs. "It's nice to see you again too Mr. Polwer, and no, I did not get into trouble and am not in need of a job, but it's nice to know you always have an opening for me."

His lip twirled into a smile before the water made its way into his eyes. "Do you know how worried I was?" Everyone made an awe sound causing his face to scrunch up again. "Are you all on break?" he scowls.

They all grumble and return to their duties, or pretend to do it.

"Lily?" a woman's voice enters the room.

I turn my body towards the stairs to see a young female, perhaps a few years older than me straddle down. She's absolutely stunning with large blue eyes and flowy dark hair that compliments her pale skin. Behind her stands two young females, who clearly inherit their mother's physical appearance.

"Sandra!" Lily pitched and spread her arms for Sandra to enter.

"Lily!" the two girls scream and rush towards her. Lily releases Sandra and embraces the two young females.

"Aw, how are you? I miss you so much April -" she kisses April's cheek. "and you too May." She pecks May's cheek. April and May grin widely before responding to her kisses. I notice how April has two missing front teeth while May has freckles all over her cute little face. I had the most substantial urge to pinch their cheeks. Lily stands up straight. "Everyone this is Angelica, my younger sister."

"The one who married the old rich man?" Mr.Polwer questioned, before slamming into my body for a deep embracement. "Poor you, you must have gone through so much to feed this black hole." Lily glares at him. "If anything happens, tell me. I'll make sure to take care of the old man."

I look at Lily. "Old rich man?"

Lily shrugs, "I didn't know how he looked at the time."

I chuckle and shake my head, understanding why she wants to return to this place. It's warm and loving, filled with those who genuinely care. "Thank you Mr.Polwer, but my husband is treating me fairly."

We spend most of the day at Teasers. Lily introduced me to everyone and even showed me some moves on the pole. I laugh, almost bursting into tears when I tried the steps she did only to fall on my ass. It's hard work, and I applaud anyone who could move the way they did.

Settling myself at the bar, I smile while twirling the cup of alcohol in my hand. I'm sure I can't drink, but when you know people. I guess it's okay. Everyone surrounds Lily, telling their stories while she rekindles by describing some of her own. Of course, she cannot mention specific parts, but even the boring things somehow sound interesting coming out of her mouth. Lily had a kind of brutal honesty that tests most friendships, but everyone appreciates it. They always know where they stand with her.

Sandra crashed beside me. "You got one hell of a sister there."

I nod, placing the cup down. "I sure do."

"You know-" she takes my cup, probably noticing how I barely sip once or twice. "I was the one who recruited her here." I nudge a brow as she drinks the cup fully. "Do you dislike me for introducing her here?"