XXXI. Massive Tent

Anthony's tongue is electric; it must be because when they touch my skin - it tingles in a frenzy of static.

I grip tightly onto the sheets as my waist thrusts up towards his unholy mouth: "Oh my God," I breathe out. Anthony firmly grips underneath my thighs, not allowing me to escape as he sucks in my liquid. "Oh my God." My vocabulary seems to have decreased dramatically.

Never in my life would I ever imagine one of the most powerful men in the world kneeling on the edge of the bed while worshipping my body.

My eyes latched onto the white ceiling as my fingers curled around the sheets, feeling his tongue thrusting into me. With each thrust, my back seemed to arch more as my body shook with pure ecstatic pleasure. "Oh my God." I moan.

I wonder if that's the only three words I know.

My thighs automatically clutch together unable to handle the gratification, but he forced them to spread apart. "Annnnthony. Anthony. Anthony." I chant his name, attempting to breathe but it's futile as every single intake was much too rapid causing my head to spin.

Well, looky here. My dictionary increases with another word.

He hums into me, then swallows in delight. "Yes, mio cuore?" His voice fills with satisfaction.

"Annnnnnthony," I couldn't stop saying his name as my fingers rushed through his luscious hair. Gripping on it, I push his face further into my legs. He chuckled lightly, and I could feel the vibration inside of me.

I know...there's a smile on my face.

When his hands move over my skin, my body has transitory paralysis, and my mind is unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moves around to my left ear, and he whispers what's coming next. "I'm going to put my fingers inside of you."

With a single finger slipping inside of me, I respond with three of the four words currently in my dictionary: "Oh my God."

Once he finishes, I rest in bed - exhausted, gleeful, and feeling a bit shameful due to my lack of willpower to fight against him. I cannot believe I allowed Anthony to do such a thing to me. However, he is my husband, so these things are okay, right?

Anthony rested beside me and brought my nearly exposed body close to him. Earlier, Anthony threw off everything except my t-shirt. I shift slightly, feeling the wetness on my chest, publicly disclosed through the light shirt. My eyes glance down to see a large...huge...massive...tent. I should do something...right?

Steadily, with my moistened palm, I slide it down his thigh. Anthony places his hand on top of mine and moves it back up. "You're not ready."

I swallow, "I...I can do it." No, I can't.

He shakes his head. "No, you're not ready mio cuore...You're not ready to handle me," he ran a thumb across my lower lips, and I stopped breathing when he tucked it inside my mouth. "But, you will be one day."

I lightly suck it.

"Certainly, that day is coming...very soon." His lips curve upward, and he removes his thumb and runs it down the side of my cheek.

I tuck my wet lips inside my mouth, uncertain of my emotions. I don't know what I'm doing. Perhaps, it's the heat of the moment?

"Do you want to go out tomorrow mio cuore?" His hard-on rub against my thigh, causing my body to shiver.

Unable to respond due to the constant screaming from earlier and the unnerving emerging desire, I nod. Anthony presses a kiss on the back of my head. "Rest for now. We can continue another day," he whispers sweetly.