IV. Happily Ever After

Sweet is an understatement between Anthony and me.

He pinned me against him and ran his hands underneath my dress. I giggle loudly; my head throws back as he squeezes his face between my neck. My arms wrap tightly around him as my fingers trail down his spine, feeling the tense muscles.

There's a bloom of sweat on him, the curls of damp hair paste on his forehead. "Bend over," His voice. A deep tone, not threatening, but rather excessively enticing.

I grin against his neck as my fingers trail down his arms, forcing them to release me. Escaping his grip, I began walking back down the hallway and toward our bedroom.

He groans slightly. "Mio cuore," he's warning me to behave, but more in a playful manner.

Once I enter the bedroom, I flick off the lights. Anthony steps inside, and I push him against the wall. His eyes widen in surprise, but there's a glisten of amusement. Before he can respond, I bit at his bottom lip. I step back. "Follow me," I command him.

He chuckles and decides to play along as I walk backward towards the bed. I sat down on it and pointed my finger downward. "Kneel for me."

Anthony decides to submit; he finds it intriguing when I take charge. However, we both know if he wants command in the bedroom, he can take it anytime he wants.

Although, he submitted to my bestial strength. He weaves his fingers into my hair and bows to my domination.

Grabbing his short locks, I pull it between my legs before my head bends back in delight. "Right there," I moaned out as his tongue made a trail upward.

The bed creaked as I slammed him against it and clawed at his chest under his shirt. I ate his kiss and bit down his neck; the groans he breathed out into the obscurity flinched sharply as my fangs grew less and less forgiving.

I ran my fingers up and back down the front of his chest, to his waist before unclasping his belt, plucking it from the loops with a single sliding pull. I tear his pants open and move them, along with his boxers, down just enough to reveal his erection. With both palms on his board-firm chest, I smirked, kissed him once more, a little softer than before, and squatted down before him.

He held his length in his hand, stroking it as he presented it to me. I swatted his hand away. "No. No touching. This is mine until I'm done with it."

I picked his belt up from the floor and wrapped it around his wrists, binding his hands behind his back.

"You will touch when I allow you to touch," I said and kissed his smug smile.

He laid there bare-chested, as his eyes closed, body motion in ecstasy.

I let it go.

It twitches.

He twitches.

I sat up and began crawling towards him. Once astride him, I could feel the strength in his thighs, their rigid length along me. I crouched, grinding, and felt the heat of his naked skin along my own, the high ridge of intimate muscle pulsing against my chest.

He reaches around and strokes my back, bumping over the dark mole above my ass, reaching, reaching down. I push his hands away, only to realize the belt was long gone.

Anthony smirked, "I need to teach you how to tie better," he said, and a gasp left my throat when I felt leather wrapped around my wrists. I tilt my head down to see my arms behind me.

"Now-" he places his forearms beneath his head "this is a much better view." He sighs in contentment. "Continue."

The authority is skewing back towards him.