XV. Panties Wetter

The door slammed open, and Lily stood there with narrowed eyes. She releases a low hissing sound, shaking her head as she stomps towards our direction. My neck snapped to Anthony, and I realized the position we were in. He has me pressed against the wall, leg rubbing on my crouch, and he is half-naked.

"No sex till marriage!" Lily shouts, pacing towards us. She yanks me out of Anthony's grip and wiggles a finger in his face.

"I don't want to see your stick." She points downward.

"In there." She points at me.

"Until I see a ring." She grabs my left hand. "On here." She pointed at my ring finger.

"Got it?" She pokes his chest.

Anthony chuckles in amusement before nodding.

"By the way, tell me your workout later, because damn, nice chest," she starts feeling him up. I roll my eyes and drag her out of the room before she starts drooling. "Wait, he hasn't told me his workout routine," she shouts, reaching for Anthony.

Her room fills with clothes and random items like this isn't her first day here. That's one of Lily's many talents, messing up a place before the first hour.

"I thought you didn't like Anthony," I said, taking a seat on her bed.

She grins, flopping on the bed, "Want some peanut butter with that jelly?"

I scoffed and ran my fingers through my hair, "No."

She starts cracking into a laugh, rolling on her back, "I'm joking! No need to get so defensive!"

After a little chit-chat, we start getting ready for bed. I put on my favorite bunny pajamas that Dad and Papa bought for me on my 17th birthday, the last gift I got from both of my fathers. Lily walks out, hair tied in a bun wearing the bear pajamas they got for her on her 18th birthday. They told us no matter how old we get. We are still their little girls. I miss them.

Lily strictly said, I am staying in her room until the wedding day, which has not been determined, and I hope I can extend it as long as possible. We sat on the large queen-sized bed, eating snacks that we sneaked from the kitchen, laughing over random videos. I cracked into my hyena laugh when she threw out an Italian accent.

She starts looking serious as our laughter dies down. "I miss this," she said, a single tear dripping down, which she quickly wiped away. "I'm sorry you have to get married just to give us a comfortable life."

I hold her hand, "Lils I told you, I lo-"

"Don't lie to me, Ann. We have been together for as long as I can remember. I know when you're lying. You don't really love Anthony, so tell me the truth," she whispers.

Staring into her eyes, my heart drops, "I agree to a marriage contract."

She pulls me into a hug, "I'm so sorry for being a useless big sister," she cries.

I pat her back, "No, you've done more than enough for all of us. I choose this."

Unraveling herself, I wipe her tears off, "Is he good to you?"

"Yes, Anthony is a good man," I respond foolishly.

"If he ever hurt you, tell me. I'll smack him back into his mother's womb," she replies, and we laugh again.

Hearing a knock, I open the door, seeing the boys standing outside in their superhero pajamas, each clutching onto a large pillow.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"We can't sleep," Kevin whispered.

"Room too big," Bruce said.

Lily walks towards us, folding her arms as she lifts a brow. "I thought you each want your own room."