Chapter 2

Your POV

"Hey Tinkerbell!!" he called out. We gave each other a nickname since we became bestfriends. He calls me Tinkerbell, while I call him Peter Pan. He said it fits for both of us because we are there for each other also both of us loves Peter Pan. We always watch movies together. We also used to play everyday since our houses are near to each other's. We meet at the nearby playground and race above the hill next to it. We usually play by ourselves and won't let other children join.
"Hey Peter Pan?"
"Yes Tinkerbell?"
"Will you replace me with someone else as your bestfriend?"
"Of course not! Why would I do that?"
"I just thought that maybe when the time comes you'll be sick of me sticking around with you all the time and will be sick of defending me from Felix and his friends."
"I will never be sick of it. Just remember that no matter what, I will stay by your side and will never replace you with someone else."
"Promise?"
"Promise. To infinity and beyond"

*Beep Beep Beep*

Ugh! I hate to go to school. I had to check my channel though, I really hope I passed the required subscribers. I grabbed my phone and clicked YouTube. Holy shit! I already have 11 000 subs! Mom will surely let me go there!
"Mom!! I did it. Look!" I rushed out my door but then I heard mom talking with someone on the phone.
"Really? Thank you so much! I will do my best." I heard her, what's going on?
"Mom?"
"I have good news for you sweetie! I got promoted and they are paying me $50 a month if I did my job well. It's better than before atleast!"
"What about going back home and Youtube High?" I asked slightly tearing up
"Oh sweetie, I wish I could go back there but it's too far from work"
"Can I atleast go by myself and live at our old house?"
"Are you sure you could handle yourself?"
"Don't worry mom, I'm already 19 years old. I can handle myself"
"Fine, but don't forget to call me specially when something happened okay?" She said as she hugged me tightly
"Okay, I promise!" I said while letting go off our hug.
"I'll drive you there, pack your things up. You still have to enroll"

I walked in my room and started packing my stuff, I'll miss this place but I miss my old bedroom more. I got everything from my closet then I saw a brown box, I'll probably pack this up and look at it later when I arrive there. I also grabbed the picture frames around my room. When I finished packing, I looked around my room, it's so empty now that I got my all of my stuff. Then I walked out and saw mom sobbing but still looking happy. I walked towards her then hugged her.
"I'll be fine mom"
"I know, it's just, I'll miss you a lot"
"I'll miss you too mom"
"Now come on, we don't want to be stuck because of traffic"

We walked towards the door and I took a final glance at our apartment then rode the car. We talk a lot inside the car and decided to eat our last meal together since it will take a while to visit her again. We also shopped for food for me to eat and stuff for me to use at the house. We passed by YouTube High and enrolled immediately.

~time skip, arrival at the old house~

"We're here sweetie!" I woke up and saw our old house, I miss this. We exited the car and grabbed my stuff, mom gave me the house key and our last hug, it would take a while to do this again. When we let go, I waved goodbye and opened the front door. I looked around and grabbed my things and went in. I have to clean this house then decorate it after.

Third Person View

After cleaning and fixing the furniture, (Y/N) decided to go out and buy food for dinner. She walked pass the playground where she and her bestfriend used to play and saw the hill nearby, the tree there is till alive after all those years when she finally reached her favorite place to eat with her bestfriend and their family all together. It was nice for her to see it still doing business. As she opened the door, the manager noticed her then greeted her.
"Hey (Y/N)! It's been a long time, you probably don't recognize me by now but I remember that you always suggest eating here together with your bestfriend and family" an slightly old man greeted happily.
"Wait, I remember you! It's Mr. Thompson, right? You're the one that always serves our food. How's it been?" (Y/N) replied and smiled brightly.
"It's been good. They actually had this place almost taken down since the owner passed away and no one in his family was left to take care of this place. Luckily I had enough money to buy it from them. Also, you should meet my son, he's a good person and he's around your age too. How about you? How's your mom and dad doing?"
"Oh, dad actually had passed away after we moved from cancer. But mom is fine though, she got a promotion and decided to stay there for her job. She said she will send me money though since I don't have any job and I have to go to school still"
"I'm so sorry, I had no idea."
"That's fine, I'm sure people around here that will notice me will ask the same thing" (Y/N) smiled to let Mr. Thompson know it's fine.
"Say, if you need a job or extra money feel free to ask me for it okay?" Mr. Thompson said as he patted (Y/C) back handing her a brown paper bag.
"This one's on me, you used to order this when you were young"
"Thank you so much! But are you sure I don't have to pay for it? I mean I have some money for it"
"It's fine, it's been a while since you ordered that too so, there"
(Y/N) thanked him again and gave him a hug before she left. She rushed home and got there safely. She ate happily and went to bed. "Tomorrow is going to be an adventure" she thought.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyy! Don't forget to vote if you like the story. It helps a lot 😉

Let me know if there are errors throughout the story.