Chapter 19

Your POV

"Hey (Y/N)!!" I heard a familiar voice behind me, it isn't Peter Pan's voice, it's someone else's voice. I turn around to see Craig.
"Uhm, hi." I said shyly. I don't know if he can be trusted, I don't even know if he's friends with Felix. After saying hi, I quickly rush into the classroom to avoid contact with Craig. Isn't he the son of the waiter at the cafe? I hope he isn't one of the bullies or else I'll tell his father. After a while, I was sitting alone at the classroom. Peter Pan's still sick. I was quietly sitting when I saw Minx going to my direction.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the trash kid." Minx started, I was so afraid that I only stayed there quiet, looking at the gound.
"Why won't you talk huh? Are you deaf now?" She won't go away, she won't leave me, she's pushing me to fight with her, but I'm not going to, I don't want to be in trouble. I knew she was about to slap me but someone stopped her.
"Let go!" Minx screamed. Why isn't the teacher here when we need her.
"Will you please stop bullying her?" That voice, isn't that Craig?
"Who do you think you are? You're not even her friend." Minx angrily yelled.
"Yes I may not be her friend, but at least I know what's wrong and what's right. So leave her alone or I'll tell." Craig said, letting go of Minx's hand. Soon, Minx leaves while giving me and Craig death stares.
"Thank you Craig." I said quietly.
"No problem, I'll protect you while your bestfriend isn't here. Wait, what is his name again?"
"He's name is-"