The Bad Ending

Your POV

"WHAT?!" Felix yelled, standing from his seat.
"It means you have to stop bullying for good." Mr. Sark explained.
"So what is your choice then?" Mr. Neal said.

"There's no way I'll apologize to that bitch!" Felix said, storming out of the office. I guess he's expelled now. It's upsetting that he didn't even think about it. I mean look at this school, it's so awesome! I forgive him, even though he didn't ask for my apologies.

~Days later~

After Felix got expelled, YouTube High was really peaceful. No accidents happens, no one being bullied, just really peaceful. Everyone was really happy about it. Mr. Sark isn't having troubles about it anymore. Well except for those "YouTube Drama", they will never and I mean NEVER get rid of those. Felix was also kicked out from the village, considering that the whole village was only for YouTubers who go to YouTube High. A lot of things changed while I was gone, huh?

I was walking to my favorite cafeteria to get something before Bryce came over to my house, when I suddenly felt like being followed. I rush to arrive there quickly but then I panicked. I accidentally walk over an alley to "lose" them but ended on a dead end.
"It's been a long time, huh (Y/N)?" A familiar voice spoke behind me. I turned around calmly to see Felix. What is he doing here?
"Did you miss me?" He said getting closer with a knife.
"Don't kill me, please!!" I yelled but no one actually heard me so, I'm pretty much doomed.
"Oh don't worry (Y/N), I wont." Felix moved away to reveal another man behind him.
"Hello (Y/N)" the man came closer to reveal
"SEAN?!" I screamed, what is he doing?
"Nope, you got the wrong guy." Sean said, letting out a terrifying chuckle. Wait, is he glitching?! He got closer and closer until he's right in front of me. He has dark eyes, this isn't Sean, it's
"Anti!" I said with a hint of fear over my voice.
"That's me!" Sean.. Wait no, Anti said.
"But I thought the fanbase made you up!" I said terrified.
"Well yes, and no. You see, when people started to talk about me, Anti, being his opposite side, it actually develop inside of Sean's mind. And since he took it seriously, here I am, standing in front of you. Taking over his body." Anti explained which left me dumbfounded.
"Surprise, surprise. Am I right?" Before I knew it, they place a sack over my head. I didn't realize I was inhaling something that makes me sleepy. Soon darkness consumed me.

Bryce's POV

What is taking her so long? Isn't she home? I just spend 5 minutes knocking on her door. I'm getting worried since I called her 5 times and texted her 15 times now. I asks the guys but they didn't saw (Y/N) anywhere. Where is she?! I hope nothing happen to her. I can't loose her. Just then my thoughts went off because of my phone. It said I received a message, maybe it's (Y/N). But I looked at the name and it only said unknown.

------------------------------------------------------
Unknown

I have your dearest friend (Y/N).
If you didn't go to us, you will never see (Y/N) again.
Follow this address and you'll see her.
(Random Abandoned Address)

------------------------------------------------------

I followed the location where they said they were in. I saw the guys as well, I guess they told everyone where they are. We'll beat the living daylight out of them after they hand her. I just really hope she's fine. I hope they didn't hurt her.