Chapter 16

"WHAT?!" Felix yelled, standing from his seat.
"It means you have to stop bullying for good." Mr. Sark explained.
"So what is your choice then?" Mr. Neal said.

Felix sighed then looks at me, he looks calm now. He doesn't look mad at all, he looks peaceful.
"Listen (Y/N), I'm sorry. Remember earlier? When I run, I did realize I took it too far. You don't have to forgive me. I'm really sorry." Felix said as tear started to flow down his cheeks.
"I forgive you. Even if you don't want me to." Felix was surprised from what I said, then he gave me a lovely smile.
"Thank you. I promise I won't bully anyone, anymore" then he gets up and hugs me. His hug is so warm. Then I brake our hug.
"Okay! It looks like the case is solve. Both of you can go now." Mr. McLaughlin said. I headed out then Felix followed. As soon as I got out, the boys looked at me, Ken was there too. Cry stood up and puts his arm over my shoulder then forced me to walk. Little did I know, the boys stared madly at Felix then started to attack him.
"You motherfucker!" I heard Del said and was followed by a terrified scream. I look behind then saw the guys dog piling Felix. While Ken and Mark standing far away from them.
"Hey! Guys, seriously stop that!" I run towards them to stop crushing Felix's body.
"No way (Y/N)! This fucking asshole puts a scar on your face." Terroriser said.
"Guys, it's fine! I'm alright." I said probably with the calmest voice I could make.
"Fine. But if he hurts you again, I'll kill him." Del said, getting off the dog pile they made.
"Can you guys get off him now?" I said looking at the other guys that was piling over Felix. All of them slowly gets up revealing Felix face down.
"Uhm Felix? Are you alive?" I asks to make sure he's alright.
"Yup! Thanks (Y/N). Even though I bullied you a lot." Felix said as he rubs the back of his neck.
"Come on Felix. Just forget about the past, okay?" I said putting a hand on his shoulder. I'm actually happy that he finally is my friend.
"Okay" Felix hugs me. The guys looks really mad now, so I have to let go.
"Let's go home guys." I said walking towards the exit. This is actually what I wanted, a peaceful school with caring friends.

~Time skip~

Finally arrived home! I can't wait to tell mom about this. But first I have to cook something. I walk towards the kitchen then opened the refrigerator door. I don't know what to cook. I mean there's bread and eggs, I could cook scramble eggs then put it in the bread. I was about to grab the eggs when my phone started to ring. It's Evan, I picked up the phone then close the refrigerator door. (V - Vanoss    Y - Y/N)

Y - Hello?
V - Hey (Y/N)! How's it going?
Y - Nothing much. How about you?
V - I was just wondering if you have eaten yet.
Y - No I haven't, but I was about to cook something.
V - Great! Don't do anything. Just wait for me, I'm coming over with the other guys.
Y - Sure. I guess I'll see you.
V - Bye!!

Man, I wish they have something for me to eat. I have to call mom though, I miss her so much. (M - Mom    Y - Y/N)

M - Hey sweet heart!
Y - Hey mom!
M - So how's it doing?
Y - Good news mom! Do you remeber Felix and his friends?
M - Yeah, what about them?
Y - They're my friends now!
M - That's cool honey. But are you sure they won't affect you?
Y - Come on mom. I think they finally had the change of heart.
M - Fine, but if they hurt you, I'll coming there.
Y - Jeez mom, calm down.
M - I just don't want my baby to be hurt.
Y - Well.. Uhm.
M - What happened?
Y - I got... Scars.. On my face.
M - WHAT?!
Y - It's fine! I'm all great. Please don't attack Felix.
M - Open you webcam and let me see.
Y - Please don't be mad. *opens webcam*
M - WHAT HAPPENED?!
Y - Mom please calm down. It's fine now, I promise.
*ding dong*
Y - Uhm. Hold on mom I have to answer the door.
M - Sure thing honey.