Chapter 38

Your POV

We arrived at the airport and... We were just in time! Good thing that we came here before they even arrive. We waited for a while then they finally head out.

"EY!!!" Craig yelled while running towards us.
"Waddup bitches!" John yelled and started running towards us too. Soon, they all run towards us. Before we knew it, they were already hugging us like they were killing us.
"I miss you guys so much." Anthony said while squeezing the hell out of us.
"Oh dear god, please help the three of us." Marcel said, struggling to get out.
"Shit. We should stop here." Luke said, letting us go. And soon, all of them also let go.
"Oh god. I thought I was going to die." I said, then I breathe in.
"Imma kill you with hugs. Come here!" Lui said in his child voice then runs after me.
"AHH!! HELP ME!" I screamed while running around. I hide behind David since he's much taller than Lui.
"Oh fock off. I don't wanna get involved!" David said, spinning around while I was hiding behind him.
"Just help me out!" I yelled, while clinging onto his arm.
"Fockin' fine." David said, sounding pissed off. Just then, he carried me, bridal style, then runs around.
"Oh my freaking god, NOGLA!" Ryan yelled then started to chase after us. Great, now there's two guys chasing after us.
"Hey let her go, you bastard!" Marcel yelled then joined the chase.
"I'll save you Princess (Y/N)!!" Brock yelled then also runs after us.
"Guys we have to go!" Tyler yelled but again, joins the chase.
"HEY!!" Evan yelled then tries to catch up. What the hell is this shit? Nogla is gonna die if we get caught, and I'll be attacked by Lui by his hugs.

407's POV

"This is seriously getting out of hand." Anthony said, staring at the guys running around.
"You can say that again." I said with a smirk on my face.
"I dunno, but I like it this way." John said. Me and Anthony looked at him.
"What makes you say that?" I asked.
"She kind of changed us. Not in a bad way.. I mean, look at Evan, he's usually quiet when she wasn't around. But when she came along, he talks a lot now and shows a lot of concern. Also Tyler, I have never seen him being jealous. Nogla being protective. Brock being flirty. Even Lui is being a little kid, he doesn't act like that in public. It's more exciting this way." John said as we were watching the guys run around.
"PUT HER DOWN!!" We heard Luke yell, and then we realized all of them were chasing after Daithi.
"We'll save you (Y/N)!" Bryce yelled out.
"Surrender now!" Jon commanded.
"Never!!" Daithi responded.
"Nogla, you prick!!" Craig yelled, chasing them.
"Got yah bitch!!" Lucas yelled then tries to pull (Y/N) off of Daithi.
"Let go! She'll fall over." Daithi yelled, pulling (Y/N) back to him.
"Kids, that's enough. We have to go now." John yelled, then they immediately calmed down.

We decided to hang out at Jonathan's house for a bit. We played video games then decided to watch a movie. Half way through the movie, (Y/N)'s phone rings.
"I'm gonna have to answer this." She said then goes out. We watch her as she headed out.
"Did anyone see the caller ID?" Tyler asked then looks around.
"I think it was an unknown number." David responded back.
"Do you think she'll be fine?" Brock worriedly asked.
"I hope-"

"WHAT?! NO!! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE KIDDING." We heard (Y/N) yell, so all of us hurried outside. We saw her crying while holding her phone up on her ear level.
"(Y/N)? What happened?" Brock approached (Y/N) first since we didn't know what happened.
"This can't be happening. This isn't real." (Y/N) keeps on repeating. Brock grabs her phone and answers it.
"What?! How did that happened?" Brock yelled in frustration. We looked at him trying to figure out what's going on.
"Okay. I'll make sure she visits there. Yes, thank you for explaining." Brock ended the call then heads back to (Y/N).
"(Y/N), please calm down. We'll visit her I promise." Brock tries to calm her down.
"Brock, what happened?" I asked. He looks worried then he mouthed "later" as he wants (Y/N) to stop crying.
"This can't be!!" (Y/N) yelled then clings into Brock.
"Shh. There, there. She'll be fine. We'll go to her okay? I bet she'll be glad she's going to see you." Brock said, hugging her back while all of us are still confuse.

We took (Y/N) home then Brock tucks her in bed. We waited for him then we went back to Jon's house to talk about what happened.
"Her mother, isn't in a good condition. Their neighbor told me that (Y/N)'s mom fainted while walking home. So they took her to the hospital and found out that she was dying." Brock explained. We all worried about (Y/N)'s mom and (Y/N) herself. She'll be living alone and she maybe have to work for her needs.
"So what are we going to do?" Ryan asked.
"I want to help her." Evan said, looking very worried.
"Me too. I can't stand seeing her like this." Brian said. We all agreed.
"Brock, drive safely tomorrow okay?" Lucas said.
"Will do. I'll take care of her, I promise." Brock responded back.

After the talk we all head home. Not sure how (Y/N) will be able to stay strong about this. Her mother is the only family left. Her cousins are all in different state and her father already died when she was young. But we agreed to take care of her did we? I hope she'll get through this.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I told you there will be a lot of sad parts. This is depressing. Sorry. (。•́︿•̀。)

Panda: A lot of people are dying... Why though?

Wildcat: Ask the author.

Panda: That's a great idea! HEY AUTHOR!!

Me: *wakes up* WHA- Oh, what to you want?

Panda: Why do people die in this story?

Me: Uhm... Because people come and go?

Kryoz: *snickers*

Me: What the hell is wrong with you?

Kryoz: Because people CUM and GO.

Panda: STFU!! *laughing*

Wildcat: Dude, seriously?

Me: You're such a kid.

Kryoz: Yeah whateverr.

Panda: *still laughing*

Wildcat: Vote!

Kryoz: Comment or whatever, I don't care.

Panda: *still laughing*

Wildcat: Dude stop laughing! It's your turn.

Panda: *strugglung because of laughing* And please read till the end.