Chapter 23

Third Person View

After a while, Tyler and the others decided to find Evan and (Y/N), they didn't notice where they went so they split up to find them easily. Delirious and Cartoonz went together to go find them at the garden, they were both surprised to see Evan and (Y/N) hugging while crying.
"I guess my bestfriend was already comforted" Del said. He was kind angry at himself for the fact that he wasn't there when Evan needs him.
"Cheer up Jonathan, she's not gonna steal your bestfriend." Cartoonz patted Del's back. After that he texted the guys the location then walked towards (Y/N) and Evan.
"What happened here?" Cartoonz said, he startled Evan and (Y/N) and both of them turned slightly red.
"Oh um- (Y/N) was blaming herself for what happened. And she said if we didn't became friends with her, maybe we'll be living happily." Evan said loudly enough for the guys approaching them to hear.
"What? Don't do that" Marcel said moving closer to the bench where they are sitting.
"Yah, never blame yourself. It isn't your fault" Brian said sitting next to (Y/N).
"And what do you mean we would be happy if we didn't met you. You made the crew/squad happier." Craig said squatting infront of (Y/N) to see her face. Not long enough, (Y/N) began to cry again, not because she's sad, it's because she now realized they will never abandon her, unlike the girls back at 6th grade. And yes, she attempted to have friends but they abandoned her for someone popular and rich. That's why she didn't bother to make friends after that.
"Don't cry (Y/N)." Daithi said comforting her again.
"It's not that. I'm just happy to have friends like you guys." (Y/N) said while stopping her tears from falling down.
They all stood up then pulled (Y/N) into a hug. While they were hugging (Y/N) the bell rang, signaling them to go to their next period. They let go of their hugs.
"Goddangit bell! Why now?!" Scotty yelled making (Y/N) laugh.
"Aww your laugh is so adorable" Marcel said while wiping (Y/N)'s tears off.
"Shut up" (Y/N) said in a teasing tone then lightly punches Marcel's arm.
"See you should be happy. It suites you to smile more than crying." Smii7y said, pinching (Y/N) cheeks.
"Yeah, I should. Thanks again guys." Then (Y/N) leaves. Vanoss, Bryce, and Daithi follows her since they all have the same class.

When (Y/N) arrives at the music room, she saw Felix playing the guitar. She didn't know Felix is with her in this class. Felix noticed her then he waves. Seeing Felix being friendly to her, she felt uncomfortable but happy at the same time. So she waved and smiled at him. The guys on the other hand stares at Felix madly. They still don't trust him after what they did to her for so many years, good thing they didn't completely broke her.
Then school speaker then went on.

"sup you beautiful bastarts! I have a announcement for all of you. Principal Rhett and Vice Principal Link has agreed that students will attend VidCon it's basically like a field trip. You will be given a paper later on. On that paper, you will check if you will either go or not. You will be paying $150 if you will attend, it will be 2 days. Oh and if you're going, you have to find 3 roommates to stay with in the hotel. Also, there will be YouTubers out there that will have their own stand. These lucky YouTubers are Revelmode, SyndicateOriginal, CaptainSparklez, Miranda Sings, Smosh, DanIsNotOnFire together with TheAmazingPhil, lastly VanossGaming with IamWildcat, TheGamingTerroriser, Lui Calibre, and Cartoonz. This event will be 3 months later so you have time to get ready. That's all for today and I hope you have a good day." (A/N: I've never been in VidCon or any events similar to that, so I apologize if it's wrong.)