Chapter 25

Your POV

"Hey Wendy!" Peter Pan walked up to me with a boy with him. It seems like I have met this boy.
"I would like to introduce to you, Tyler!" Tyler? Oh yeah! I remember now.
"Is he the boy that told me you're hurt?" I asked, surprisingly I may have found another friend.
"Yeah, he's the one! It's a shame that he can't hang out for so long with us." Peter Pan explained. Tyler really looks kind though, but he also looks like a bully!
"Don't be afraid to be friends with him okay?" Peter Pan said, I may trust him in this, besides he'll never leave me right?
"Nice to meet you again (Y/N)" Tyler said, making me smile.
"Nice to meet you too!" I replied, smiling back.

~months later~

"You lied to us?!" I yelled at Tyler, I can't control my tears from falling down. And Tyler, he's just looking down.
"I regret being your friend! I shouldn't have trusted you. And now, Peter Pan's gone. Because of you!" I couldn't control myself from spilling hurtful things at Tyler, but I'm really mad at him for being Felix's friend and tricked me and Peter Pan. I shouldn't have let Tyler join me and Peter. I can't trust anyone anymore. They will probably do the same, gain my trust, then probably betray me at the end.