Chapter 35

Delirious' POV

I was very thankful that Marcel and (Y/N) came back just to make sure that I'm fine. I can understand Evan's situation so there's really no need to be mad at my bestfriend. And now, I got to spend time with (Y/N) and Marcel. Just the three of us.

As soon as I woke up, I realized that (Y/N) is missing. I remember her sleeping here on the sofa while me and Marcel is on the floor. Then I immediately smell something really delicious. Is (Y/N) still here? I stood up to see who's cooking. As I was peeking, I heard (Y/N)'s voice from the kitchen as well. She's singing so beautifully, it's really amazing.

"Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in"

"Dang. Your voice. It's amazing." I heard Marcel said behind me. (Y/N) turns around with her blushing face.
"Thank you. I cooked some bacon and eggs." She said shyly. Me and Marcel sat down then tried to call Tyler. As soon as he picked up. (Y/N) placed the plate in front of us then sat beside me.
"Hey Tyler! Guess what's our breakfast." Marcel said then shows the bacon to him.
"Aw fuck! That's my grandma." Tyler fake whined while (Y/N) laughs.
"Hey! Who cooked my grandma?!" Tyler yelled but laughs afterwards.
"(Y/N) did!" Me and Marcel said at the same time then Marcel showed (Y/N), still laughing.
"You fucking asshole. That was my grandma!" Tyler yelled again.
"Grandma Piggy" Tyler fake whined then (Y/N) is still laughing.
"Shit I can't breath." (Y/N) said while she was catching up with her breath.
"Holy fuck you're so red, (Y/N). Calm the fuck down." I said trying to stop her from laughing. She literally have tears because of laughing.

"Hey Tyler!! Who you talking to?" We heard David said, then Tyler shows David and Lucas.
"Hai (Y/N)!! We were so worried. Why'd you leave?" Lucas said in panic.
"Wow Smii7y. You aren't worried about me and Del? Wow." Marcel said sarcastically.
"It's not that! Such drama queens, jeez." Lucas said.
"How are ye?" David said, raising his eyebrow.
"We're all doing great." I said.
"Could we please eat now?" (Y/N) said, grabbing a plate.
"You can go ahead (Y/N)." Marcel said then proceeds to talk to David, Lucas and Tyler.
"I'll be eating too. Good luck if there will be food left for you Marcel." I said, grabbing a plate then placing bacon on it.
"What?! Guess we'll be talking later then. Bye." Marcel said, ending the call then grabbing a plate and started to eat.

Your POV

After eating, we played video games, ate lunch, and played video games again. Marcel went back home to get another controller for me to play with. While waiting for Marcel, me and Del play video games at his house. We were playing Gang Beast. My character is a normal (F/C) (favorite color) human, while Delirious is a blue bear. I was looking around the train station then saw the train tracks. Without even thinking, I walk towards it then fell.
"Ah shit." I said, irritated. Del looked around then saw me at the train tracks.
"No! (Y/N) please don't die." Del said, trying to reach out his arms for me. I tried grabbing him but I couldn't. After a while, the train at the other side came.
"I have to save you before the train arrives." Del said, jumping on the tracks then tried to lift me up.
"Just save yourself." I said dramatically.
"I cannot live without you." Del said, his voice sounds so serious.
"We'll die together if you don't hop on me." I said after flopping beside the side for him to climb.
"I choose to die with you, then." Del said, grabbing my character then both of us gets hit by the train. Both of us laughed because of how the train glitches our characters.

"What did I miss?" Marcel said, entering the house. I sat down at the middle.
"Nothing much." I replied, then Marcel connected the controller. He joined as a blue dinosaur.
"One of this things is not like the others." Marcel sang then laughs.
"I'll change into an animal then." I said, switching into a fox.
We got random maps so we really don't know what could we expect.
We got a Ferris wheel map at the pier.
Me and Marcel spawned together while Del is below us.
"Looks like me and (Y/N) are in a date." Marcel said. I can feel my cheeks turn red. Del suddenly left his place then waited for us, then he rides the cart then stands between us.
"Heyy~" Del said in a teasing tone.
"Fuck you. I hate you so much." Marcel said. Del suddenly grabs my character then jumps at a platform.
"Help me!" I yelled, Marcel runs after us.
"I will save you Princess (Y/N)!!" Marcel yelled. And then, the floor collapses with me and Del almost falling at the water.
"Noooo!!" I yelled. Marcel runs towards us then he falls.
"I will save you my Princess!" Marcel said, grabbing me then tried to save me.
"I'll save you too my Princess!" Del yelled then helped Marcel to place my character back at the platform. But they failed and all of died together.
"Uhm..." I said then laughed. They also started laughing with me. It was funny how dramatic we were playing but failed at the end.
"Well, atleast we died together." Marcel said.
"Ready for another round?" I said then both of then nodded. We played for hour and our eyes are starting to sore. So we decided to head out to take a break.