Chapter 22

Vanoss's POV

I bolted out of the canteen then run out to see Sydney, Kelly, and I think her name is Blue (That'll be Del's girlfriend) all together around (Y/N), Sydney was about to slap her so I have to step up.
"Sydney? What the actual fuck are you doing here?" As I spoke up, she freezes then all of them looks at me.
"Kelly?" I didn't realized Tyler followed me out and he looks really shocked to see Kelly.
"Blue? What the hell?" Jonathan then followed, I don't know how and why they broke up but Jon cried for weeks, I even have to comfort him just to prevent him from snapping. Sydney then walked up to me and the two girls did the same to Tyler and Del.
"Evan! Baby! She was trying to steal you from me!" She tried to seduce me back to her, I'm not gonna fall for this.
"We're over Sydney! It's been what? THREE FUCKING YEARS! You didn't even contacted me and told me you'll leave, you just vanished then you'll go back when I'm finally happy? Fuck off!" (A/N: Uhm I know Evan is not this aggressive but guys, this is just a story and I'm sorry if you think Sydney and Kelly are such a bitch in this. I know they're really nice so please don't attack me!)
"But E-Evan! I thought you love me." Sydney said as she pulled me closer to her. I shaked her off then headed to (Y/N). I carried her bridal style then went back in. I shouldn't have carried her, this might be worst for her! But I can't just stand there doing nothing for (Y/N), she's too fragile to be in this situation. We shall protect her at all cause. I seated her on one of the benches at the garden.
"Who was that?" (Y/N) asked, I just stayed silent for a moment but it feels like I should tell her.
"That was.. My ex. I'm sorry to get you involved in this. The two other girls were Tyler and Jon's exes. But did they hurt you or something? What did they do to you? I-"
"Relax Evan, I'm perfectly fine. I'm not hurt. I'm sorry about what happened earlier." (Y/N) was looking down as she spoke.
"But you didn't do anything"
"No Evan, it's my fault. Bad things are happening to you guys because of me. The others even got suspended because of me. And if I didn't even come back to this place, you guys would have been happy for the past weeks. I should have stayed alone. Maybe this is why I have no friends. I'm such a bad luck. Why does this things happen to me." I heard her sob heavily. I quickly hug her tight then tried to comfort her.
"Shhh. It's not your fault (Y/N). You didn't do anything wrong. You're not bad luck. If we didn't meet you, we just probably been living our days really boring. We're all happy that we met you (Y/N), nothing special like this ever happened to the squad. And the others being suspended? It's our choice to protect you, because you're the most wonderful person the squad had ever met. Don't let the others get to you. You're amazing and you should remember that." She's been through tough years, at least that's what I think. But she mentions having no friends. And I recall that she also mentions someone being her bestfriend and protecting her from Felix. Whoever it is, thank you for protecting such beautiful person. You did the right choice. It's just a shame that he already passed away.
"Thank you Evan" (Y/N) said as she hugs back. We stayed like that for a moment until the bell rang.

Wildcat's POV

"Kelly?" I stared at her for I think a minute, I missed her. But she cheated on me. I spend weeks complaining to myself what did I do wrong and if I didn't give her much attention as she want. I still love her, but I already have (Y/N). Maybe not a girlfriend but at least she'll never leave me.. I hope so.
"Tyler? I'm so sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to. But I left him for you. I even traveled here just to see you. Please forgive me." Kelly begged, her eyes are dull and have tears all over her face.
"I can't." I simply responded, looking down to avoid her gaze.
"Why? Is it because of that slut? Did you already fall inlove with her? Huh?" I can't take it anymore, I didn't realize I started to cry. But calling (Y/N) a slut? That's too much.
"Don't call her slut, you don't deserve to call anyone like that if you are one. And yes, I do love her. So could you please, leave her alone." I said then I turned around and walked away. Seeing her cry still hurts me, but she's too much for me and I'm sick of it.
I saw Craig walking to my direction, he immediately run to me when he saw me crying. He really is my bestfriend, even though I'm such an asshole to him.
"What happened brother?" He asked, I only looked down then continued to sob. God why am I so weak in front of him. I didn't realize he suddenly hugs me. This is what he always do when I cry and I don't want to tell him, yet it always got me.
"Kelly." I simply said, still sobbing in Craig's arm.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you." Craig replies, he knows I still might have feelings for her but this past few days I noticed that he was mad at me, maybe for the fact that I lied to (Y/N) but he just forgets about that and comforted me.
"Thank you Craig."
"For what?" He said, letting me go.
"For being my bestfriend."

Delirious's POV

"Blue? What the hell?" She's here. After all those years she lied to me she came back. Why is she even here?
"Del! I-I came back for you." Blue approaches me quickly then grabs my arm. I used my other arm to remove her grip but she just grabs again.
"What do you want?" I replied sourly.
"Don't you love me anymore?" She grabs my collar then tried to kiss me. No! I won't fall for this piece of shit.
"Get off me bitch!" I may have pushed her harder than I thought. Then suddenly Kelly and Sydney help her up, shit they left me. I got in then sat on the hallway until the bell rings.
I'm actually surprised they helped Blue, they didn't even like her when we were still dating. She always brags about me buying her stuff to the guys' girlfriends because they don't do the same thing as I do. Maybe that's why I broke up with her. I got sick of her making me buy all the stuff she wants. Being the money whore she is just makes me sick. She also lied about loving me. She never did. She just loves MY money. Fuck that slut, I have a better one anyway, I got (Y/N). Even if she doesn't choose me, I'll wait for her.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: There's a lot of POV in this chapter, a lot of drama too. Again, sorry if you didn't like their attitudes specially Kelly and Sydney. But tbh, I don't even know if Evan is still dating Sydney. Also I won't invlove too much of their girlfriends I think that's enough, but Sydney and Kelly might come back, also Blue.

iHasCupquake: And I was never mentioned again.

Me: I'm sorry! Soon enough you, Marzia and Amy might me mentioned again, just wait.

Marzia: What about the others though? Like Poods?

Me: I'll get to it someday.

Markiplier: Am I involved in this?

Me: Yes?

Markiplier: Great! Floof the hair for power!! *floofs my hair then runs off*

Me: Gosh danggit.

Marzia: Vote if you liked it. Bye.