Chapter 12

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back from writing a lot of shit. It was finish but I still have more to work on.

Vanoss: Aren't you tired?

Delirious: Yeah, I mean you just got done then you immediately type in the story just to update.

Me: What can I say, I don't want you guys to wait for so long.

Vanoss: Aww that's cute.

Me: Shut up and let's go back to the story.

--------------------------------------------------------

Third Person View

"Group hug!!" All of them hugs (Y/N) then someone suddenly kills the happy atmosphere.
"What a fucking witch bitch" they heard someone behind them, they turned around and saw Ken and Minx with their arms cross.
"And whys that?" Cry said standing up against them.
"Considering that (Y/N) put you into her spell that's really fucked up. And you fell for it." Minx said making everyone mad.
"I didn't even do anything to you guys!" (Y/N) said as tears fall from her eyes.
"Guess again witch!" Minx slaps (Y/N), she falls down holding her left cheek where Minx slapped her. Scotty, Kryoz and Panda moved closer to (Y/N) to check if she's alright. Delirious approach Minx then attempted to slap her but Terroriser grabs his hands.
"Let go!" Delirious said as he was trying to release the grip on his hands.
"Jon! Calm down, Minx is a girl. We shouldn't hurt her!" Terroriser said. Minx rolled her eyes then signals Ken to leave to avoid their drama.
"She hurts (Y/N)! She's crying! I can't stand seeing her hurt." Del replied making Terroriser realize (Y/N) is still crying.
"I can't see her like that too, but do you really want to hurt someone like her?" Terroriser said as he lets go of Del.
"What do you mean?" Del asks as he calmed down.
"Minx is being bullied too. She just doesn't tell Felix, Ken and Cry. She's being called as slut because she hangs out with four of them. Girls that likes the four of them often bullies her. I actually heard that she's being dump by her ex-girlfriends because they were using her to get closer to Minx' friends." Terroriser explained, making Del realize her pain, like (Y/N).
"Who else knows about this?" Del ask.
"(Y/N) told me about it. She said no one but her and her past classmates knows about it." Terroriser said, Del peaked at (Y/N), seeing her in pain hurts him too.

~Time skip to 6th period~

Your POV

It's finally 6th period! Time for playing video games. I walked in with Panda then we both saw Daithi, Delirious, and Ohm sitting on the chairs while drinking Dr. Pepper. They were waiting for us to arrive. As soon as they saw us, they emptied the cans then walks towards us.
"Ready to play?" Daithi said pointing the computers.
"What game are we playing?" I asked.
"Uhm GMod deathrun?" Delirious said, making me excited. I haven't played that game mode before!
"Cool! How do we play it?" I ask as we approach our designated computers.
"One person will be death, then the others will have to go by obstacles, death will try to kill other players as they walk through the obstacles. We will have 3 lives. At the end of the game, the player that survives can choose the death's fate." Del explain as we launch the game.
"So who will be death?" Panda asks
"How about we play musical chairs, the first person to die is death." I said making all of them agree. We set up the chairs then someone suddenly approach us.
"Can we join?" We looked up and saw Terroriser and Mini with Jordan (Captain Sparklez).
"Wait aren't Mini and Terroriser from other class?" Ohm asks them, they nodded. Jordan was actually in this period but he's pretty much late.
"Does Mr. Montoya knows about this?" Panda asks.
"It's fine! Plus News & Politics is boring." Mini said then suddenly the door bursts open.
"Hey guys! Ready to play games?" It's just Mr. Montoya, late but really excited. He's just like a student here, well I mean it's gaming but isn't he supposed to teach us about the games? Nah, nevermind, it's fine like this.
"Hey! Aren't both of you from other class?" Mr. Montoya said, pointing at Terroriser and Mini. They nodded nervously.
"Welcome!! The more the merrier, am I right?" Mr. Montoya laugh and took a seat near us then turns the computer on.
"Let's play! Have you chose a game yet?" Mr. Montoya said as he looks at us.
"We're going to play GMod Deathrun" Ohm said happily.
"That's great! I'll be death then." Mr. Montoya launches the game and joined us.
"Aren't you two joining in?" Mr. Montoya said, looking at Mini and Terroriser. Both of them happily took a seat and started the computer to launch the game. All of us played happily but it was really noisy luckily the whole gaming room is covered in foam so the noise wouldn't be heard from outside. It was the last trap and I was the last person alive.
"You can do it (Y/N)!" Mini cheered as well as the others.
"(Y/N) you are really good at playing games! Why don't you start a gaming channel?" Mr. Montoya complimented.
"I wanted to but I couldn't affort any gaming equipments" I explained.
"That's why. Okay! Let's continue this." Mr. Montoya said looking at the monitor to focus.
"Hubbada!" I screamed making through the trap and winning. They cheered happily then Mr. Montoya congratulated me, saying no one every survives when he's playing with them.
"I don't know you watch Vanoss' videos" Daithi said as he approach me.
"Not really, I started watching all of you when I came here." I said with a bright smile.