H2O Delirious Good Ending

Delirious' POV

I'm helding hands with (Y/N)! I can't believe this is finally happening. But she looks so uncomfortable. Perhaps because of my sweaty hand? Nahh. *gasp* ohh! Maybe she's nervous. Should I ask her? Yeah, I should. Here we go.

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" I calmly said, looking deep into her (E/C) eyes.
"Yeah! I'm perfectly fine." (Y/N) replied, unsure of her reply, I wanted to make sure she really is.
"Hey, you have to be honest with me. You can tell me everything, okay?" I said, stopping from my tracks to hold her cheek for her to face me. She sighs loudly then looks down.
"I'm just worried that some of the fans might think it really is you, or maybe they'll do something crazy. I've seen some crazy fangirls all over the internet, they scare me." She replies worriedly. I hold her cheeks again then look into her eyes.
"Listen, it doesn't matter if they become suspicious, all that's important is you will have fun with all of us, got that?" I said to calm her down, she nodded. I gently kiss her forhead and to my surprise, she hugged me.
"Wait, are you blushing?" I chuckled while she's still hugging me.
"Shut the fuck up" she replies then looks at me while she still clings on me.
"Hey lovebirds! Quit being lovebirds. We have to go." Luke yelled. I shot a glare at him but he just smiled it off.

After arriving at Evan, Tyler, Luke, Brian, and Lui's stalls, we decided to eat something since they won't be moving out there because of the fans. We saw a lot of fans on our way to a restaurant. They kept asking if (Y/N) is the girl that they played with.
"Hey aren't you (Y/Y/C)?" A young woman ask (Y/N), as she was holding onto my arm.
"Hell yeah, I am!" (Y/N) replies happily, receiving a smile from the young woman. And then, she looks at me, smiling widely.
"Uhm, is this your boyfriend or something or is it Delirious?" The young woman asks. (Y/N) looks tense because of the girl's question.
"Oh! Uhm, this is my boyfriend. His name is Jackson." (Y/N) replies nervously, then smiles. But the young woman looks like she doesn't believe her.
"Are you sure? Prove it then." The young woman said. Unexpectedly, (Y/N) pulled me close then kisses me on the lip.
"Wow, okay. I gotta go. Nice meeting all of you." The young woman said then walks away.
"Why did you do that?" I ask her nervously. I know for a fact that she haven't gotten her first kiss yet, and now she did that to me.
"To prove her that you really are my boyfriend." She smiles as she replies.
"Does that mean?" I ask, smiling like a mothafuka.
"Yes Jonathan, I want you to be my boyfriend." She replied. I carried her then kisses her repeatedly.
"Calm down boy." She said while she's laughing.

"What the fuck is going on?" Tyler yelled, so I put her down.
"(Y/N) picked me!!" I said happily while putting my arm around her.
"Well, congratulations bro." Luke said, smiling.
"Take care of her, alright?" Evan said, patting my shoulder. All of them congratulated me for being "the chosen one" as they called me. They also told me that if I broke her heart, all of them will come for me and break my neck. Of course I wouldn't do that to her. She's literally my everything. And I would do anything to make her happy like what she did to me.

"I love you, (Y/N)."
"I love you more, Jonathan."

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry if it's short, but hey, I hope you liked it anyway!

Delirious: Aww that's sweet!

Bryce: When's my happy ending?

Me: I don't know either.

Bryce: Whaaat? Aw, come on.

Delirious: Y'all bitches are just jealous!

Cartooz: I am not!

Bryce: Yeahh, sure you aren't.

Delirious: Really? What about the time you yelled at us because we're being too lovey-dovey.

Cartoonz: It wasn't me.

Ohm: What's going on?

Cartooz: Nothing! Bye. *rushes away*

Delirious: Vote!

Bryce: Comment!

Ohm: And we hope you continue reading!