Chapter 29

Your POV

"Hi! I'm Bryce, what's your name?" A voice coming from behind me said. I turned around and saw a blonde guy, smiling at me.
"Uhm.. Hi. I'm (Y/N)." I shyly said, giving a fainted smile.
"Nice to meet you (Y/N)! Are you new here? I haven't seen you before." Bryce enthusiastically responded. Is he this friendly?
"Well.. Not really. But I'll move out soon so..." I said, trying to avoid his gaze.
"Oh. That's a shame. I was looking forward on being friends with you." Bryce said, lowering his head and voice. He sounds sad.
"Yeahh.. Well. I. Have. To. Go now. Bye." I said, walking away. It was rude but who knows, maybe he's just like Tyler.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Better go ready. I don't wanna be late. Come to think of it, I have met a few of them before. Why can't I remember any of them when I got back? I think it's because I avoided them. And now, they saved me from the bullies and loneliness. For the times I rejected them, yet they still tried to be my friend. Now I feel awful for avoiding them.

When I was done with everything, I toasted some bread and took butter from the fridge. As I was eating my breakfast, I heard a loud knock on the door. I quickly opened the door and saw Sean, he looks really mad. He went in and closed the door without any warning. He's holding a knife.
"You! You slept with a lot of boys didn't you?" Sean yelled holding my wrist tightly. He pointed his knife at my neck. I was so surprised by his actions, I never saw him like this before.
"ANSWER ME!" Sean said, his voice seems a bit of. His voice sounds a bit dark.
"I- I did but-" I respond but was quickly cut off.
"YOU BITCH! YOU DO KNOW THAT WE'RE DATING, BUT WHY WOULD YOU ACT LIKE THIS? WITHOUT EVEN THINKING WHAT WILL HAPPEND. WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME OVER INSTEAD? DON'T YOU LOVE ME?" Sean screamed, his grip is getting very tight. I can feel his nails being burried on my skin. I look at my wrist and saw blood starting to flow out. It hurts so bad.

A loud knock can be heard again. Sean opened the door. We saw Delirious outside the door, looking really worried.
"WHAT?! CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE TALKING?" Sean yelled out.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Del punched the knife away and grabs my wrist, trying to pull Sean's grip away.
"This is none of your business! Fock off will yah?!" Sean yelled, grabbing my wrist and pushing Del away. Del pulled some girl in, I was it was Signe. She looks she's been crying all night. As soon as she saw Sean, her face looks really shock.
"Guys, this isn't Sean." Signe slowly said. Me and Del look at her, confused. Del looks at Sean again, his eyes widened.
"It's Anti." Del said quietly.
"What?" I ask in confusion. Isn't Anti just a character that Sean's fan made? It doesn't make any sense.
"Shut up! What are you even doing here?" Sean, or Anti said, looking at Signe madly.
"Hey, what's going on?" A familiar voice came in. I looked up to see Tyler.
"HEY! WHO TOLD YOU TO TOUCH (Y/N)?" Tyler swings a punch on Anti's face.
"Tyler stop! This isn't Sean." Del yelled, pulling Tyler off of Anti.
"Let me handle this." Del said, pulling Anti out of out sight.