Chapter 9

Your POV

"Uhm (Y/N)?" We looked up to see...

Cry? Oh no. Not him again.

"Look (Y/N), I want to apologize from earlier. I realize that it wasn't right, specially what happened before. I'm really really sorry. I hope you forgive me." Cry said while sobbing.
"Oh Cry, of course I'll forgive you." I stand up and hug him, hoping he'll stop crying. I can't take it when someone is crying, it's making me sad too yknow? Cry hugs back while the guys just staring at us.
"Can we join?" Daithi said, hoping we'll say yes.
"Why not?" Cry replied accepting them to be his own friends.
"Can't- breathe" I said then all of them lets go.
"Oops. So, can we play now?" Panda said sitting on his chair.
"Can I join?" Cry said looking at all of us.
"Why not? Friend." I said smiling, Cry smiles as well. This is actually nice. Being friends with him is great, I just hope the others will stop as well.

~Time skip~

Gosh dang that was fun! No wonder a lot of students here loves that period! Mr. Montoya joined us play as well, which is cool. I also discovered that the YouTubers I'm hanging out with are mostly gamers. I'll check their channels later after I get home. Next up Mr. Higa's class, Sports. Cry told me to be careful because I'm with Minx in this period.

"We'll be doing basketball this time. Girls you can go after the boys, is that alright?" Mr. Higa said. I'm nervous knowing Minx is on the other team, I might be in trouble. I walk towards Basically, Mini, and Lui.
"Uhm since Dude Perfect is already a team, Lui, Basically, and Mini will be teaming up with Team Edge." Mr. Higa said.
"Good luck guys, you're against Dude Perfect!" I said teasing them a little bit.
"Don't worry, Marcel got this!" Mini said.
"That's racist! Come here." Basically said chasing down Mini. While me and Lui laugh our ass off. It's funny cause they act like little children but when it comes to serious stuff, you know they will be there for you, no matter what. As time pass, their scores are tied. Last shot will win. Bryan passes the ball to Matthias since he's open, Matt almost got the shot but got blocked by Garrett. They were chasing Garrett then Marcel stole the ball from Garrett. He passes the ball to J-Fred then immediately comes close to the ring. J-Fred was about to shoot the ball but Cody was in front of him, he can't risk it. He passes the ball to Lui, then shoots it immediately. They won! I can't believe Lui did it, I mean he's 5'6 tall, against people taller than him! I waited for the three of them to go towards where I'm sitting, smiling happily.
"I told you we got this!" Mini said patting Basically's shoulder.
"Well you're up next. Good luck out there!" Basically said.

*Sigh* I hope I don't get beaten up by Minx. Her stares, give me chills down my spine. Aphmau and Zoe are on my team, while Lauren, Jenna, and Minx are the other team. The game was pretty good until Mr. Higa said there's not much time left, all teams are tied, and Minx really wanted to win. I was about to catch the ball, but Minx elbowed my face.
"Oops! Didn't see you there, weakling" Minx said, taking the ball while I was just standing there. I feel dizzy.
"(Y/N) are you alright?" Mini ask, I don't think so too.
"Holy shit (Y/N)! Your nose is bleeding." Lui said. What? I touch my nose, and he's right.
"That's noth-"

Darkness soon began to show up.

*smack*

"That's what you get! Why did you even live? No one likes you anyways. Everyone wishes you are dead!" Minx left me sitting on the cold ground. Does everyone hate me?
"(Y/N)! Your nose is bleeding, what happened?"
"I'm fine, it's nothing important." I turned the other side where he can't see my tears flow down. What if she's right? And my friends are just using me.
"Come on little Tinkerbell! Tell me what's wrong." He faces me again, trying to get my attention. He handed me his handkerchief.
"Here, you should wipe that before your parents see this." I took his handkerchief then wiped my nose. As soon as it stops bleeding I looked at him and cried more. He hugs me, telling me it's alright and he will be always be by my side.