Chapter 18

Your POV

"It's ready!" I yelled at David, maybe startled him a little bit.
"Have ye think of a song yet?" David answers, putting his phone down on the desk.
"I haven't really. Why don't you choose a song?" I replied getting a little excited. This is the first time ever to have other YouTuber on my channel.
"How about No One But You by Daniela Andrade" he responded quickly.
"Isn't that like a Christmas love song?" I asked him.
"Yeah, I mean it's already December (just go with it) so why not?"
"Okay then! No One But You it is."

Daithi's POV

"Hey Everyone!! It's me, (Y/Y/C). Sorry I haven't uploaded for a while, I've been busy because of school. And now, I'm back with a guest! This is David, also goes by Daithi De Nogla. And today we will sing No One But You by Daniela Andrade." (Y/N) said as she started recording. (Daithi   You   Together)

*start song*

"I don't want a Christmas, I'll forget.
Don't want it to be just me.
I don't need another pretty gift.
I don't even need a tree.
'Cause all I ever wanted
Was a single dream come true.
And darling that's you.
No one but you."

"I don't need a turkey or a fire.
I couldn't get cold white snow
Shining lights are all sparkly in the dark
But who am I gonna hold?
'Cause all I ever wanted
Was a single dream come true.
And darling that's you.
No one but you."

She sounds so amazing. I couldn't believe I met someone like her! She's kind, she's beautiful, she's easy to be with, she's different, a good kind of different. Unlike the other girls, she's not like them.
I really hope the guys wouldn't be mad at me for asking her out. They like her too, and I understand that. I hope we wouldn't fight over her. I can't wait for the answer when we finally tell her our feelings. I hope she choose me.

"If I wind up alone this year
I'll be real real good
I'll write my 98th letter
I hope Saint Nick would make things better"

"I don't want a Christmas I'll forget
Don't want it to be just me
I don't need another pretty gift
I don't even need a tree"

"‘Cause all I ever wanted
Was a single dream come true
And darling that's you
No one but you
I only want you
I only want you
I only want you"

"That's really good (Y/N)!!" I exclaimed as she ended recording.
"Aww thank you! You're really great too." She said as she gives me a hug. Of course I hug back, why wouldn't I? Once we let go of our hug, I grabbed my phone then told her I was going.
"Alright! Thanks again for being in my video."
"That's nothing. Next time, you'll be on my video, aright?"
"Sure David. Bye!" She waved goodbye.
"Wait! One last thing!" She said, as she gets closer. She kisses my cheek and I'm blushing like crazy.
"Thank you for today! I enjoyed the walk." Then she went in her house. I hold my cheek on the side where she kissed me. I couldn't believe it! I'm so happy! I wouldn't forget this day.

"Hey Daithi!!" I heard familiar voices coming from the bushes. They stood up revealing Tyler, Brock, Jonathan, and Ryan.
"Did you have a good time with her?" Brock asked, they walked closer. Are they gonna kill me?! Well at least I had a goodbye kiss from (Y/N).
"Please don't kill me!" I screamed, after I said that Tyler laughs.
"Uhm what?" Tyler said after laughing.
"Wait didn't you read the messages?" Brock asked.
"Oh yeah. I forgot." I said with a sign of relief. I remembered they agreed we wouldn't fight over her.
"Yeah, but I change my mind after she kissed your cheek" Del said walking towards me, he puts his shoulder on mine then rubs my head with his knuckles.
"Ow! I'll tell her if ye don't stop." I yelled, trying to escape from his grip.
"You're so childish, Nogla." Del said as he lets go of me.
"So, how was the date?" Brock asked while we walk down the sidewalk.
"It isn't a date" I replied.
"Yeah right! She kissed you before you head out." Ohm teased.
"What happened inside her house, huh?" Brock teased too.
"Recorded a video for her channel, that's all." I said confidently.
"Is that really all?" Del joined in. I swear this guys are just jealous.
"Yeah. Something would have happened if her muther didn't call." I decided to tease them too, that would do it. Their faces became red because of anger??
"WHAT?!" They yelled in unison.
"I'm just kidding. Since ye wouldn't stop teasing so.." I said laughing after. They didn't say anything after that, it's their fault they kept teasing me.