Valentines Special

Your POV

The boys called me and told me they're gonna come over and pick me up. We're going somewhere again just like Christmas.
I decided to wear a red long-sleeve, skater skirt, and sneakers. When they arrived, they told me I'm going to be blindfolded. I was nervous since seeing nothing creeps me out. I think it was a 15 minute drive from my house.

"You ready?" Lucas said, holding onto the handkerchief covering my eyes.
"Suree" I said as Lucas removes the blindfold. As soon as he removes it, I knew we were in the school gymnasium. It was filled with red balloons and hearts. On the stage, there was David, Bryce, and Evan. Evan is holding an electric guitar, David holding a microphone, and Bryce with a piano.

They began to sing "Perfect" from Ed Sheeran. Just then, Tyler came in, holding a rose.
"May I?" Tyler asks, giving me the rose. We bagan to dance as the music flows.
"You're good." Tyler said, spinning me around.
"Not really." I replied. A minute later, Jonathan came giving me a rose then offered me a dance as well.
"I see that you finally removed your mask." I said while we swing around, holding hands.
"I'm trying to feel comfortable without it. Good thing you're here." Jon said, spinning me and grabbing my waist. Just then, Criag came then does the same.
"You look so gorgeous, (Y/N), even without makeup." Criag said, giving me the rose then grabbing my hand then started dancing.
"Thank you, you too." I said without even thinking.
"Oh wait." I said, chuckling after.
"I know rigghht? I'm sooo gorgeous." Criag said with a girl's voice, making me laugh. And then, Brock came with an awkward smile on his face. He gave me the rose then took my hand and started dancing awkwardly. He accidentally step on my foot which he noticed I got hurt.
"I'm so so sorry. I didn't know how to dance, I know it'll be-" Brock said in panic, I cut his sentence to calm him down.
"Brock, it's fine. Don't panic, just be yourself." I said with the calmest voice I could do. Brock smiles then started dancing gracefully.
"See?" I said, smiling widely. Just then, Brian came giving me a rose then danced with me around.
"I never knew I'll be inlove with you." Brian said, moving the strand of hair covering my face.
"Is it because I'm ugly?" I said chuckling after.
"What? No! Don't say that. You're beautiful as you are so don't ever change. Alright?" Brian said, swaying slowly.
"Alright." I said, smiling and receiving a smile back. Ohm came without his mask on, smiling, reaching out a rose. I took the rose then started to dance.
"This is the first time to see my face, right?" Ryan said, smiling widely. I nodded, feeling awkward, seeing his face is still new to me since he hasn't showed it yet.
"Well, what do you think?" Ryan asks, spinning us around.
"I don't know why, but you look oddly familiar." I said, only to be receiving a smile. Smii7y came doing the same. While I struggle holding the roses they gave me.
"I wasn't expecting to meet you again, honestly." I said, while Lucas is grasping my hand tightly.
"I wasn't either. I'm glad I met you again." Lucas replied as we spin. As I was spinning, Luke grabs my hand then gave me the rose.
"Sup. You look amazing." Luke said, holding my waist.
"Thank you." I said, holding onto his shoulder. Sometime later, he spins me around.
"I hope I'll be able to dance with you again sometime." Luke said, handing me over to Marcel. Marcel reaches out the rose, which I gladly take, then he holds my hand.
"Wow, I didn't know your hands are hot." Marcel said checking my hands.
"What? How come the others didn't noticed it? Are you sure they're hot?" I asks, which he just laugh at.
"They're hot because you are hot." Marcel said, making me blush.
"Why so sudden?" I said, covering my face in embarrassment. Then I heard him laugh.
"I'm sorry, I can't help it." Marcel said then I heard a footstep coming closer. I moved my hands off my face and saw Lui. He gave me a rose then offered me a dance.
"You look lovely, sis." Lui said with his squeaker voice.
"Thank you Lui. You look adorable." I said, making Lui blush as red as a tomato.
"Sis, stop it. You're making me blush" Lui said still blushing. After the song ended. Evan, Bryce, and David came down from the stage then all of them gathered around.
"Did ye like it?" David asks, their face looks so concerned.
"Are you kidding? I love it!! Thank you all so much." I said enthusiastically. They all smiled brightly then gave me a hug.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Happy Valentines everyone!! This day isn't just for couples but also for family and friends. Don't be sad if you didn't receive anything, be thankful for the people around you.

All: Happy Valentine's Day!!

Vanoss: We hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Delirious: Thank you all so much for continue on reading.

Cartoonz: We can almost reach 5k reads!

Daithi: Let's try to get to it, okay?

Basically: And we hope you have a great day.

All: We love you.

Wildcat & Mini: Vote!

Moo & Terroriser: Comment!

Bryce & Ohm: And please continue to read!