Chapter 48

Your POV

I woke up to hear knocking outside my door. Their voice sounds familiar, one of the boys perhaps. I opened the door, lazily to see Brock nervously standing.

"Good morning (Y/N)." Brock greeted with a smile.
"Good morning Brock. You now, you could have just wake me up."
"I don't want to go in a lady's room without their permission."
"Okay, if you say so. Wait for me downstairs."
"Okay. I made you breakfast so come and eat after."

After Brock left, I got ready for school then I quickly made my way downstairs. I saw Brock patiently waiting at the table with the food he prepared in front of him. He didn't even touched anything yet.

"Why haven't you ate yet?" I asked to which he only smiled and waited for me to take a seat.
"I wanted to eat with you." Brock finally replied.
"Well, I'm already here so you can eat now." I smiled then gave him and myself a piece of the food.

We ate happily and chatted a bit. It was a peaceful atmosphere the whole time. When we were done, I insist on washing the dishes, Brock told me we should do it together instead of arguing who will do it. Brock rinses while I soap. We finished quickly than what we expected. We head to school then went to class. On lunch time, Brock bought me a mango instead of an apple.

"You might have been sick of it since the previous boys fed you an apple." Brock explained, reaching out the chopped mangoes.
"Thanks Brock." I said then proceeded to eat.
They all asked me to stay healthy as possible now a days and I really don't have to argue with it; I mean, Mom and Dad would be mad at me for not taking care of myself.

After all of the class, Brock walked me home. Instead of heading straight to my house, Brock walked me to an unfamiliar road. It was dark, the street lights seems to be broken.
"Uhm, this isn't the way home." I was petrified.
"Oh, don't worry. We'll just buy something for us to eat then we head home." Brock explained.
"Oh, okay." I whispered. I don't like this kind of atmosphere.
"Are you scared?" Brock teased.
"N-Nooo!!" I panicked. Brock giggled then reaches out his hand.
"Here, you can hold it if you're scared." Brock offered charmingly.
I quietly held on to his hand, hiding my reddish face.

When we finally reached the grocery store, he picked up some ingredients. I have no idea what he is going to make.
"Uhm.. Brock?" I asked. He hummed in response.
"What are you going to make?" I continued.
"I was thinking about Primavera Stuffed Chicken. Why? Do you have something in mind?" Brock sounded tense.
"N-No no. I just wanted to ask." I smiled, hoping I didn't hurt his feelings.
"Oh." Brock said, smiling widely after.

After picking up the ingredients, we headed to the cashier then waited for the price. I took out my wallet but Brock gently pushed my hand, reaching for the money, signaling me he'll pay.
"Please, just once?" Brock begged.
"Fine." I sighed.

Brock payed then we head home. I quickly changed my clothes so I could help Brock.
"Hey." I said softly, walking beside Brock.
"Hey." Brock replied.
As I was observing what he was doing, he glanced at me with a concerned look.
"You wanted to help, right?" He asked.
"Ye-"
"No."
"But-"
"No buts. Go watch something."
I pouted then went to the living room. I sat there for a while. Wait, Brock didn't say what to watch, I'll just watch him cook instead. I joyfully stood up then run back to the kitchen.
"Didn't I tell you to watch something?" Brock scolded softly.
"I will, I'll watch you cook." I responded, satisfied.
"Uhm, okay" he replied, unsure.

While Brock was cooking, I just sat there watching every movement. Every once in a while, he would glance at me worriedly.
"Is something wrong? Should I not watch then?" I asked, reassuring if he was fine. Did I made him uncomfortable by my stares?
"Nothing's wrong. It just feels like driving school again with a strict instructor." Brock jokingly said.
"What? Oh come on, I can't possibly cook better than you." We laughed. Somehow I could feel that he felt more relaxed now.
Brock finished up then prepared the table.

He waited for me to take a bite then react.
"Oh My Gosh." From those words coming out of my mouth, Brock panicked, thinking I didn't like it.
"Is it not your taste?" Brock gulped.
"Are you kidding me? This is out of this world!" I exclaimed, making Brock's frown go away.
We both ate happily together, when we were done. I cleaned everything off the table so Brock wouldn't argue on washing the dishes.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Brock smirked then tried to take the plate from my hand away.
"I'll do it! Go watdh something." I commanded.
"Alright then." Brock grins, sitting on top of the counter.
"Why are you here?" I asked with a confuse look on my face.
"I'm here to watch." Brock laughed. I sighed.
"Payback." Brock continued.

I washed the dishes thinking Brock isn't there at all. It feels weird being watched. I should have thought of that before watching Brock cook. The night passed and Brock needs to go home. He told me to sleep well then kissed my forehead shyly, it was a gentle and loving kiss. Brock then turned red then left. I went to sleep thinking who will I choose. Do I really have to? What if they will get upset because of my choice?

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Heyooo!!! I am back. Well, maybe not for long. I felt bad leaving y'all for way too long. I can't promise I'll be updating often because I'm still here at my grandparents' house. Sorry if it's short and boring, but I hope y'all enjoyed it.

Smii7y: Brock knows how to cook?!

Moo: Maybe..

Wildcat: You better cook for all of us next time!

Moo: Let's see.

Smii7y: Vote!

Wildcat: Comment!

Moo: And please read till the end!