Chapter 31

Your POV

It's finally time for VidCon! I'm so excited to meet some fans. Am I going to vlog this? Let's just see if others will do it. Good thing I already pack everything up last night. I heard a knock from downstairs, I'm assuming those are the boys with Jaiden. They got along well, I'm glad they did. Also, I'm glad to see Jon and Ryan didn't wear their mask.

"Are ya ready kids?!" Marcel said with the accent of the pirate on spongebob.
"Aye yay captain!" We all replied like a little kid.
"I can't hear you!" Marcel screamed again.
"AYE YAY CAPTAIN" All of us aggressively said.
"OOOH!! Who lives in th- You know what, let's just go." Marcel said, then walks away.

We walk to school all together since they will be providing us the bus going to the airport. I'm going to sit with Jaiden, Adam with James, Evan and Tyler, Jonathan and Luke, Craig then Brian, Bryce and Ryan, Brock and Marcel, Lucas then John, Scotty and Anthony, and finally Lui and David. We got to the middle part of the bus since we all know the boys are going to be noisy af. But the boys slept the whole ride going to the airport, so I guess we were wrong.

When we got to the plane, it says I'm going to seat at between two people. I haven't figured out since they haven't take a seat. After a while, Tyler came then saw the number of his seat.
"I'm going to sit with you! This is exciting." Tyler said, as I stand up, making a way for him to sit. We chatted for a while then Evan came up then took the seat beside me.
"Waddup!!" Evan said with excitement.
"Oh shit! Waddup boy!!" I replied with the same amout of excitement as Evan.
"Oh hey." Tyler said, with the hint of annoyance in his tone. What's with the boys?

We finally got to the airpot and the trip was, well, awkward. When I was talking to Evan, Tyler would cut him off so Evan stays quiet. Are they in a fight or some shit? I decided to tell it to Craig, maybe he knows what happened.
"Craig?" I ask, he took his phone away then looks at me.
"Yes, my dear?" He replies, looking all concern.
"Do you know what happened to Tyler and Evan?" I whispered so only Craig could hear it.
"Wait, what happened?" Craig ask, looking confuse from my question.
"Well, on the airplane, while I was talking to Evan, Tyler would cut him off, so Evan stays quiet." I said, looking down, thinking their friendship might end soon. I hope not.
"Oh fuck! I knew this would happened." Craig said, walking towards Tyler. Craig stop his tracks then looks at me.
"Stay with Jaiden for a minute, I'll handle this." Craig said, then he walks toward Tyler again. I wonder what happened?

Mini's POV

"Tyler. We have to talk." I said calmly as possible, I look around then saw Evan sitting down, looking sad.
"Sure, what's up?" Tyler said without a clue of what is going to happened.
"Didn't we all agree that we wouldn't fight over (Y/N)?" I said, with the hint of anger.
"What do you mean?" Tyler acts like he didn't know.
"Look at Evan! He was just trying to talk to (Y/N), so why cut him off?" I couldn't control my anger anymore. Hopefully the guards wouldn't take this seriously.
"Did Evan told you?" Tyler ask, looking at Evan, madly.
"No. (Y/N) did. She feels uneasy seeing you guys like this. You want her to worry about this? And you know for a fact that she'll blame herself if she knows the truth, right?" I said. I look around and saw (Y/N) looking in our direction, she looks really worried.
"Fuck! I didn't think that through. I'm sorry, man, I couldn't control my jealousy." Tyler said. Then walks towards Evan. I follow him behind to make sure nothing bad is going to happen.
"Hey Evan. Sorry about earlier. I swear I'll make it up to you." Tyler said, in his calmest voice. Evan looks up to Tyler then smiled.
"Don't worry about it, man. I understand that you love her that much." Evan replied.
"Nah, man. We all agreed not to fight over her. Now I well like an asshole for breaking that promise." Tyler said, sitting next to Evan then bro hugs him. I guess we all love her but she still manages to keep us all together. If it was other girls, maybe we wouldn't even talk to each other by now. I'm glad to see her worry about our friendships. She really is something.

Your POV

When we arrived at out hotel, we place our bags then rest for a while. I didn't know it would be this tiring. We heard a knock, so we opened it and saw the boys all together.
"Mind if we get in?" Lucas said. Adam gladly move away to make a way for the boys. This room is now really crowded, and noisy.
"Hey don't forget the plan (Y/N)" Jon said, smiling happily.
"Yeah. But we also have to think of a name, so people wouldn't be suspicious." I suggest. We all think of a name but it seems like we couldn't agree on something.
"What about Mark?" Brian suggested.
"Nah, we already got a Markiplier so.." Lucas said, making some agree.
"How about JB?" Marcel suggested.
"It sounds alright, but will Jon like it though?" John said. We look at Jon to see him respond but instead he suggested a name.
"Oh! What about Jackson!?!"
"Yeah, I like it more." I said. So we all agree we'll use the name Jackson. We all got out of the hotel room then headed to VidCon. Me and Jon are holding hands so the act wouldn't be suspicious to his fans. I heard a lot of them are crazy enough just to see what he looks like.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Heeyyy!! So it's finally time for VidCon huh? The pretenting already started. Hopefully, Tyler could keep his cool while this happens, right?

Delirious: Don't ruined this for me Wildcat!

Wildcat: Jeez, it's not like I could control what Ms. Author will write.

Delirious: Oh, I guess you're right.

Wildcat: Tsk, dumbass.

Delirious: What you say bitch?

Wildcat: I said dumbass!

Delirious: *chases Tyler* You're dead!

Vanoss: What the?

Moo: Uhm.

Brian: Vote!!

Vanoss: Comment!!

Moo: And we hope you continue reading.