Chapter 21

Bryce's POV

I should have woke up earlier! I don't wanna be late, not like this. I'm still a newcomer in that school, but I do know one person, Ryan.
Ryan is my besrfriend when we were still preschool, but he moved to another town. I ask my parents if I could follow him, and they said yes! I was rushing through the hallway when I accidentally bump into someone.
"I am so so sorry!" I worriedly said while picking up the person's things. I looked up to see a beautiful (H/C) (Hair Color) haired girl. She looks extremely shy too. I handed her the book I picked up, as soon as she grabs it, she just runs away.
"What was that?" Someone suddenly talks behind me, when I looked up, I saw Ryan laughing at me.
"What was what?" I questioned him.
"You're still sitting there and you look stunned" he said as he was reaching his hands out to help me get up.
"I don't know" I replied as I grab into his hand then gets up.
"Do you know who she is?" I asked quietly.
"Yeah, that's (Y/N). She's always the target of Felix' squad."
I looked into the direction where she disappeared. Why is she being bullied? She looks really nice though. Did she do something to them? I want to be friends with her though, hopefully.