Chapter 6

Your POV

After the Entertainment period I headed out with Ohm, Basically, and Terroriser. While walking out they called out someone.

"Hey Brock!" Marcel called out a guy with a colorful tank top and mohawk style haircut.
"Hey Marcel, I'm gonna head to 3rd period if that's alright." I replied, probably not going to disturb him and his friends.
"Wait! What's your next period anyways?" Marcel asked
"I think it's Ms. Rosanna's class"
"I'm actually going there with Cartoonz, wanna come?" The Brock guy said and patted another guy's shoulder, I think that's maybe the Cartoonz he was talking about.
"Yeah sure! I'm (Y/N), my YouTube account is (Y/Y/C)"
"I'm Brock, also known as Moo!"
"Cartoonz or Luke. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you both! Let's go?"
"Yeah!"
"See you guys later at lunch!" Terroriser said as they waved goodbye they headed to ther next period.

When we arrived there, I saw Mark and Marzia. Luckily those bullies aren't in this class. But I'll probably see them later at lunch, which bad! Good thing I'll be eating with friends, or atleast that's what I think of them.
"Uhm guys, I have to go to the comfort room real quick. You guys can sit together, I'm fine with that." Moo said as he rushed through the hallway.
"Guess we're sitting together" Cartoonz said as I followed him at the back of the room heading to some unoccupied seat.

Moo's POV

When I was done with my business at the comfort room. I heard familiar voices outside the cubicle. It sounds like PewDiePie and Cry. ( C - Cry P - Pewds)

C - "What are you going to do about (Y/N) man? I think she already found friends."
P - "What do mean friends, she just met them. I'm pretty sure they're just keeping her company for now. They will probably leave her alone later on."
C - "I don't know. Ken told me that Wildcat attacked him, telling him to leave her alone."
P - "What?! That whore already found her victims?
C - "Why do still hate her though? I mean after what you did to her bestfriend, shouldn't you be guilty about that?"
P - "ARE YOU PICKING HER SIDE NOW?!"
C - "NO! It's just, she already lost her father an-"
wait! Did he just punched Cry?!
P - "Don't question me Ryan!"

*the door got slammed*
I got out but Cry is still here.

"Uhm, did you heard everything?" Cry looked at me holding his stomach, Pewds must have punched him at that area.
"Yeah, don't worry, I won't tell. So what happened?"
"It's just, I'm getting sick of bullying her. I don't even remember why are we still doing this to her. After what happened to her bestfriend, I felt really guilty for bullying her." Cry said as he was about to let out his tears.
"What happened though, and when?"
"It was when we are still 12 and she was 10, it was her birthday when that happened we-" dammit! Got stopped by the bell.
"Well I have to go, don't tell Felix that we talked about her. And if you met (Y/Y/C) please don't tell her as well." And just like that he left. Damn, I didn't know she's been suffering a lot. Do I tell the guys? *sigh* I shouldn't she might be put in trouble if I told them.

When I got back, Ms. Pansino was about to go for the 2nd step of whatever they were doing.

"Oh hey! You're late Moo. Didn't expect that from you." Ms. Pansino said while the whole class was looking at me with surprise faces. I mean I'm usually in time for every class.
"I know, I'm sorry. I just got back from the comfort room"
"That's understandable. You can now go back to your seat."

I took the seat in front of (Y/N) and Cartoonz, I mean that's the only seat left so. I'm also beside an unknown YouTuber, he must me new or something.
"Hi, I'm Moo!" I said awkwardly
"I'm Haru. I'm actually temporary in this school." (A/N: He's actually my bestfriend. He only has 20 subscribers and does Love Live scouting videos. And no, he's straight, he just really likes love live and other anime.)
"Why are you temporary?"
"I only have 20 subs. But I really wanted to check this school, and today is the only day I will be here. So far, I like it."
"Cool man, hope you get more so you can really study here."
"Thanks man. I hope so too."
"So class, we'll start again for Moo to do it with us, is that okay?" Ms. Pansino said gladly then looks at me.
"So what are we doing actually?" I asked Haru, then looks at the materials in front of us.
"We're making slime! The fluffy ones."
"Oh great! I can mess with this later at home." (A/N: Others might think of something else, but he's going to play it like a kid.)

Your POV

After making fluffy slimes, all of us took a plastic container for our slimes. I can say mine is pretty good for a first timer. Cartoonz actually needed my help for making his and we often laugh while doing it. Our table got really messy and dirty because of the first one that he made. Moo and Haru joined our table, so it's really messy but fun. While cleaning or table, Mark walks to us and wants to talk to me.

"Hey (Y/Y/C), I just wanted to say be careful. Felix is up to no good and I have no idea what are they going to do to you. Oh, and Cartoonz, Moo, please look after her, she might be in trouble. Well, I have to go now. I'll just tell you if they plan something else" Mark left with three of us wondering what was Felix is up to. I have to be careful later at lunch, specially all of them are going to be there too.
"No need to worry (Y/N), you have us with you." Cartoonz turned to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Thanks guys, even though I just met all of you, you're aleady willing to help me."
"No problem pumpkin, I think Vanoss will be cool with this too once he meets you" Cartoonz said while Moo just nodded and smiled at me.
"It's all clean. We should go now and meet the others" Moo said then we headed out going to the cafeteria.

"Hey dudes!!" I heard a scream when we reached inside then saw Wildcat with a group of guys. I wasn't expecting that they were many of them.
"Guys this is (Y/N)" Wildcat introduced me and I waved at them happily.
"This is Vanoss" I turned to see the guy with the red jacket and white strips. Didn't I saw him outside the school when Felix was surrounding me.
"Delirious" I looked at Wildcat's finger and saw a guy in a blue hoodie with a Jason mask on. Does he wears that all the time?
"Mini Ladd and fourzer0seven" a guy with a glasses and the guy at first period waved at me.
"Lui, Da-" a guy with a red hoodie with a monkey shirt cuts Wildcat's sentence
"Sup!" He sounds like a little kid, is that his real voice?!
"Uhm is th-" I got cut off by Lui himself
"No it's not, and don't apologize I got used to it" he said with his normal voice, damn he really sounds like a kid but real mature in his normal voice.
"As I was saying, this is Daithi De Nogla you can call him Daithi or Nogla. Whatever you like to call him, heck you can also call him Dumbass" I chuckled a little because of what Wildcat said.
"Hey! Don't do that. Yer ruining my image as a good friend!" The tall guy with a green shirt that says pancake store said. He also sounds like irish just like Brian.
"Yeah right. Oh and this is Panda and Bryce" Wildcate pointed and a guy with a panda hat and a blode guy smiled. I assume panda is the one that wears the panda hat.
"Well that's about it since Kry-" Wildcat gets cut off again
"Hey bitches!" A guy with white highlights said with a familiar guy with him.
"Speaking of the retards" Wildcat laughs and the others joined as well.
"Hey it's you!" The familiar guy said, isn't he the guy that help me back at that hell school?
"I remember you! You're the one that helped me at my old school. That's why you said I won't probably see you again." I said probably sounding like a happy little kid at Christmas.
"Yeah! I guess I was wrong. It's nice to see you again (Y/N).
"Wait! You know each other?" Marcel asks looking very confuse.
"Not really, but I accidentally bump into him and he help me out"
"Is that destiny what I see? Or is it just me?" Bryce teased me and Smii7y. Then Ohm smacks the back of his head.
"Hey, you don't have to do that. It saw just a joke!" Bryce said pouting.
"Hey! I haven't introduce myself yet." The guy beside Smii7y said
"Then go ahead John!" Daithi said sounds angry and happy at the same time. (A/N: I know, the heck is wrong with me 😂)
"Heeyy, I'm Kryoz and if you're having trouble pronouncing it, you can call me John."
"Nice to meet all of you!" I said while looking all of them happily. Little did I know, Minx was behind me and she dropped red juice all over me.
"Oops, guess that gross juice had a use after all" Minx said then Ken and Felix was laughing near her. They are the WORST!

Third Person View

After the little juice spill, (Y/N) run out of the cafeteria trying to avoid everyone going her direction. She's also crying while running away, wondering what could happened. She accidentally bump into someone while running away.

"Hey, are you alright?"